Submitter: XPGDARKSIDE
    Short Description: None Provided

View Video

2. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    good to see actual footage been lots of videos all over the internet since the game leaked saying "in game footage" when in fact all it was, was the intro not actual game play so nice one

Are the servers on now then, games released in less that 24 hours in USA isn't it?

3. XPGBuSh

XPGBuSh XPG'S FIFA KING XPG Retired Staff
    205/282

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Yeah there on played a couple games already runs quite smooth not much different then the XB1 version really

4. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    lol I've heard the same I think bluepoint had finished this game well in time for the first official release (the same as xbone) but I think because of the lack of sales and that xbone was not doing as well as M$ had hoped, I believe they forced bluepoint and respwan to hold it off for this extra month as they new TitanFall would help to sell xbone and even people holding off buying one and say just going to get Titanfall the same day for there xbox360 by delaying it several times surely this forced many people to go out and purchase and xbox one,and surely believing the xbox one version would be far better lol and you can back this theory with the fact that not one piece of in game footage, pictures or even any form of details on the game have been released until a day ago.
    I believe this is infact that they knew the xbox360 version is basically no different to the xboxone and they knew it would possibally loose sales of the xbox one, and if you take a look at the numbers it does look like they had a big increase of sales after Titanfall was delayed especially the second time, and now xbox one owners are going to look at this and feel like they have been cheated I know I would.

And reports online of people who have now played both even a couple guys I have been chatting with today (well one of them was a girl) but they both have Titanfall on xbox360 and xbox one and they cannot see any difference even the guy said in some parts the xbox360 seems smoother lol

The xbox one has no extra features at all and other than the fps, if your to believe xbox one details that is all that is different the fps nothing else.

So I think M$ held this off on purpose to gain sales of the xbox one, another dirty move from them, after nearly 10years of being a xbox owner I bought the PS4 and after having my brothers xbox one for 2 weeks while he was on holiday its hard for me to say it but the PS4 is so much better I do hope in time the xbox one gets better as I do want one.

Just my thoughts no need to flame if you don't agree with my theory people

Cheers for your thoughts Bush I'm watching F1 P1,P2,P3,Q,Race as I missed it all over the weekend so I'll be on it later

5. SirFiras47

SirFiras47 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    45/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Damn! This looks way better than I expected, they did a great job.