Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Top 50 in trials! Trials Carries!

THEGODBENS Aug 26, 2016

1. TH

THEGODBENS Rookie
    125/188

I am top 50 in trials, me and my friends do carries every weekend. And we also do account recoveries, which means we get on your account and do the flawless card for you! we charge $25 for 1 card with us $50 for 2 cards and $60 for 3 cards. for account recoveries we charge a different price only for the fact were getting on your account and you may not have the same setup or guns as we do on our main accounts. it is $40 for 1 card, $70 for 2 cards and $90 for all 3 cards. we also do all bounties for trials in the process of doing these cards. Me and my friends also do scarab runs, for those who dont know it is a emblem you can obtain by playing on a flawless card(9-0 card) it is all RNG based it could take 1-100 games to get one and since the chances are random and also the fact we may face 3 people with very good stats while farming for this emblem, we charge a flat rate of $20 per 5 games. EMBLEM MAYBE GOING AWAY AFTER THE RELEASE OF RISE OF IRON!!!!! We also can farm your account for you stats to raise your stats above what they may be at now and also your win percentage! If you are interested in getting a carry/account recovery please message me my Gt is Bens. i currently only accept paypal as a form of payment! serious people only! Come watch my stream this weekend Twitch.Tv/GodBens I also do some free raffles here and there in between those who donate! Come stop by!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
  2. g19smoker

g19smoker RGH Proness Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox
    You will probably have to do some free ones for staff, as people will not trust a recovery from some one with no vouch,

3. TH

THEGODBENS Rookie
    10/47

Sounds good. Edited the thread. Forgot to add my twitch and I do do raffles so that should knock out the free ones to get trusted!

4. TH

THEGODBENS Rookie
    10/47

Bump

5. TH

THEGODBENS Rookie
    10/47

Willing to do free ones for staff and moderators on here for a vouch.

6. IH

IH8UALL Guest

You must be a gold member to do any kind of sales or services on XPG Also yes you would have to do a vouch for a staff member. So thread locked until those 2 things happen. I do not play Destiny myself so I would want to do it. And to purchase a gold membership hit the "Gold" button top right hand corner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.