Jonny Weston Feb 25, 2017

1. Jonny Weston

Jonny Weston
    Administrator
    XPG Administrator XPG Developer
    145/188

Console:
    Computer
    Last week I moved out Rihanna and Dwayne Johnson after their wedding, to frolic in San Muyshuno and hopefully have some children I can micromanage sometime soon. I asked readers to help me figure out who to add for the two remaining slots in the house. Blac Chyna and Prompto were too tempting to pass up.

Where would I be without this dude? Blac Chyna was a genius suggestion, and my initial thought was to add her and the wrestler, Chyna, but I couldn’t find her in the gallery. Prompto was a great second choice.

[​IMG]

Unsurprisingly, Blac Chyna and Prompto have been getting along with pretty much everyone, but there’s been a couple things that caught my eye. First, Prompto has really, really been hitting it off with Cate Blanchett. All day and all night he wants to play basketball with her, chat with her and take pictures with her. Kind of a departure from his crush in Final Fantasy XV, Cindy the bikini wearing mechanic, but I wouldn’t mind letting this budding romance flourish.

[​IMG]

Blac Chyna is also really popular, but I swear to god, the game is playing with me. After hitting it off with everyone in the house except Kim Kardashian, Chyna rolled this want.

[​IMG]

Yeah that’s… probably not gonna happen, girl. Later, when Kim made herself some mac and cheese, Blac Chyna ate it during the millisecond that Kim stepped away.

[​IMG]

Sure, Blac Chyna looks guilty. She still fucking did it though.

But other than this rivalry, the new roommates make things feel downright domestic.

[​IMG]

Now, I wonder why The Weeknd invited Drake over?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh.

Source: Kotaku