Sportsfriends on PS3 and PS4 | Launch Trailer

Rocky Apr 25, 2014

1. Ro

Rocky Guest

Local multiplayer collection Sportsfriends will launch on PS3 and PS4 on May 6 in the U.S. and May 7 in Europe, developer Die Gute Fabrik announced Friday.

Sportsfriends includes four separate games, each of which has a unique take on local multiplayer: Johann Sebastian Joust, Super Pole Riders, Hokra, and BaraBariBall.

Up to seven players can join in with Johann Sebastian Joust on PS3, using either DualShock controllers or PS Move controllers to keep time with the game's included classical tracks or custom music uploaded onto the system. The PS4 version also supports both control methods, but only allows for up to four players.

All of the other games support up to four players on PS3 and PS4. The four-game compendium will cost $14.99/€13.99 at launch, complete with Cross-Buy - meaning players who buy the PS3 version are entitled to the PS4 version at no extra cost.

Die Gute Fabrik plans to release Sportsfriends for PC and Steam "some weeks after" its PlayStation release, which was originally planned for January.

Sportsfriends met its Kickstarter goal of $150,000 in December last year, thanks to 4,146 backers. Those who pledged $15 or more during the campaign can choose between the PlayStation and PC/Mac/Linux versions.

http://youtu.be/7zh5EXf4rpo

Source - CVG

2. AD

ADDZ Guest

What the hell is going on here ahaha, not sure if I like that tbh

3. Ro

Rocky Guest

Looks poop like :LOL:

4. andygee1987

andygee1987 XPGEE Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    What the F did I just watch :/

5. Ro

Rocky Guest

I don't know, It hurt my eyes I had to turn it off >.<

6. andygee1987

andygee1987 XPGEE Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Haha looked like a very bad wii game, imagine inviting your friends round taking your tops off and fighting for a move controller. WTF! :lol:

7. Ro

Rocky Guest

What would be worse is someone outside your house looking at you through the window doing that shizz :LOL: