Sleeping Dogs Mod's Game Saves & Review

DellBoy Aug 19, 2012

1. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I can sort that for you mate I have a personal Not Modded save about half way, Although I've put this together I played and got 1000G legit Give me 5-10 Mins and I'll put it up for you

2. cf

cf125 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    cheers mate that sound awesome :D

3. XxBestMonsterxX

XxBestMonsterxX I GOT SANDMANS DOGTAG!!!!
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    No I have nothing against it i'm just saying its smart to have an editor before most sites. this might be my most favorite editor :)

4. De

235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Here you go > http://www.mediafire.com/?sw4uoa028qd6xr9

This should be perfect for you mate its about 9 and a bit hours in and I have just checked it for you you can still get all achievements from this nothing has been fully completed like, All Shrines Found that sort of thing. So this should be perfect for you as you can still do everything, but as you lost your save you don't have to start right from the beginning. Its not modded its my own save, and lucky really I just checked and its the only one I had on any profiles and either USB or HD all others are my own completed saves so you lucky, anyway I hope I helped and this is just right for you If you need anymore help don't hesitate to ask. And Happy :gamer4:
    Please Don't Forget If I Helped In Any Way Hit The Thanks+Rep, Thank You

5. DO

DOPEBOI Gold Member Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    Awesome saves. Nice work del. ;)

6. De

235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Then If your happy and downloaded please don't forget to hit Thanks+Rep all given shall be returned.
    Also mate its not just a editor I loved this game so much and have wanted to do something like this I thought what a great game to start of with, also I haven't just uploaded something I've given support and done requests so like it says its a all in one pack and explained alot more than most and put the best review with my kinda review also lol.
    I was the first on here as far as I know to do anything for sleeping dogs and retail some may of done something before but it would of be for RGH and Jtag. There was one other new member that took my pack and put it up as his but it soon got removed he said it was a total mistake, I kinda believed him till I then later that day saw my no1 save out of my pack , he put up and said "it was totally his he did it all it was his save and he modded it" I checked it and it was mine the little Bugger time stamp exactly the same as mine all same collectibles everything Kinda made me laugh that does he really think that modders wouldn't know, I mean I'm kinda new still learning every day but come on I know how to check if its mine. What a dunce lol I bet he doesn't even have the game or ever modded In his life.
    But my mate said be prepared for that when I start making my own stuff more and more people will steal it and try say its there's he he its all good fun though...... :p

7. De

235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Thank You, If there is anything I can do to help please don't hesitate to ask :p

8. SkitzoGnome

SkitzoGnome Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    My antivirus goes nuts when I down load this and deletes the editor. I trust my antivirus as it has served me well for years so. The saves are still there so I'll use them. Thanks.

9. De

235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    I can assure you there are no virus my friend ask everyone here who has already used this all editor and hacking type software are classes as viruses with some antivirus all I can say is disregard the folder make it a exemption from your antivirus or pause your realtime scanning whilst you use the editor. But I can 110% assure you it fine mate.

10. IIEvolution85II

IIEvolution85II Gamerscore Wreckage :) Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Problem solved ;)

11. VariantCam

VariantCam Creator of LAD Bible
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    cheers EVO, What face level are you on that save?

12. IIEvolution85II

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thats not my save Cam m8 thats dellboys but i stated it wrong as all cars arent owned just trying to find the garage that has the other cars ;)

13. MrDack

MrDack All work, no play. Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Looks like some pretty good saves. I haven't played this yet but when I do, I'll try out the saves.

14. De

235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    All cloths and Cars are not owned it is as I stated I've just checked Please check Before you post Something :fail: :p :eek: hai:
    Edit this post please because the way you have done it looks like you posting you own stuff on my forum mate with my save and also you say its wrong and that all cars are bought, no there are not mate there is just one garage you need to go to so would you please edit that post remove the copy paste that you did and change what you said because as you now have said its not wrong and that now what I said is right on you post below. But please delete the copy paste unless you want people to rep you for my work. Thanks :)

15. IIEvolution85II

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah which i realised after i posted so yeah there we go del trotter.

Nice save anyway ;)

16. De

235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Just so you know Cam that's my work mate I put that up for someone struggling to mod the triad to level 9 nearly 10 for the achievement and all cars apart from about 3 or 4 just one garage is needed to visit purchase the last few cars there is plenty of money on there as well this is my personal save that I modded for someone and also most clothes are purchased OK mate thanks bro. Just so you know all save s mods everything is mine on here check OP also face is at 9
    Cop 10, Triad 9, Face 9

17. IIEvolution85II

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah dont worry noone is gonna try and steal your work :p

With the clothes anyway there is still quite alot to purchase but you get the achievement after purchasing everything anyway which ive just done ;)

18. De

235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    I know you weren't trying to steal it just people will think that was yours so people would think either your poaching or for the ones who know its mine say why are you posting DellBoy's work I know but others don't Thanks anyway. Thanks+Rep to you for the fix >.<

19. IIEvolution85II

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah no worries mate.

Just a little tip with the pics for collectibles you have the pic but you need to circle what shrine or collectible as it doesnt show it ;)

20. De

235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah I spent ages working out the very last one and did do the ring round the collectible location and then when I posted it I noticed the ring was not there like a idiot I must not of saved and once it was up I couldn't remember If anyone asked Id sort it but its just on in the area that I say which is correct but you get all locations showed up on the map after doing a few favor missions so at-least its saved ages going round getting them. But yeah you right I must remember to double and triple check everything B4P