[REQUEST] Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Gamesave - no cheats.

TheDevilZ Sep 9, 2018

1. TheDevilZ

TheDevilZ Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey everyone! Hope everything is fine.

I'll just get straight to the point: It just so happens that I deleted my save with over 300 hours of playtime. No backups either so I'm left with nothing. Sucks, I know. But that's life. Sometimes you make mistakes. Anyway, I think my request is simple enough. I'm just looking for a clean Xbox 360 save of the game, without any cheats like 999999999 heroism points or anything of the sort. Just a clean 100% save file, you know? With everything completed.

Quick note: Since the equipment you develop is tied with your online profile everything would be default anyway so don't worry about it. I'd have to research everything again anyway. Only two things are really important:
    1)All the missions done (save for 45, if possible).
    2)All the buddies (D-Dog, D-Horse, Quiet and D-Walker) available.

All emblems, words and animals rescued are optional. It would be cool, sure but don't sweat it.

And yeah. It would be really, really awesome if someone took the time to share it, honest. Thanks for reading.

2. TheDevilZ

TheDevilZ Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Guys. I managed to find a save file on this very site. It's funny because I did a heavy search on the downloads tab and never found anything. Regardless, it's in this link, if someone wants to check it out. I know I will. Thanks again.