Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

OUTDATED: ViperX420's RoS Tutorials and CKY DIIIRoS Editor News

ViperX420 Aug 22, 2014

1. al

allysonflb Guest

Guys i downloaded a save original from diablo 3 and the alpha 3 works, but in my game version ultimate evil, i get the object error...

2. jm

jmancollier Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    So can you play it on ros?

3. al

allysonflb Guest

i think no, the game save is different...
    the original: BLUS31188 (works)
    my version: BLUS31437

the game not recognize this :cry:

4. jm

jmancollier Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Are you paying on Xbox?

5. al

allysonflb Guest

PS3.

6. jm

jmancollier Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Oh. Well if anyone figures this out please let us know asap

7. ma

marcus55 Member
    25/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    [8:59:37 PM] CKY ___: To all Alpha Users the error message "Object Refrence not set to an instance of an Object" Is being looked into i thought it was fixed as you can see on the Donwload page it was marked as a known issue then I did an update and struck it... This is why I was trying to NOT release a public Alpha but the 1.2.14.99 version is breaking ROS game saves... and still is as soon asi can get a save file that actuly shows me the error in the debuger i will be able to fix this but there are aproxmitly 290,000 unique objects that could be causing this issue please give me soem time to work..

<<<

8. jm

jmancollier Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ok awesome thanks again for this awesome tool will be looking forward to using it!

9. al

allysonflb Guest

Nice, keep releasing the alpha version,i will be glad to help reporting the bugs if any exist..

edit: if helps i have the ultimate evil, and this version DIII.SaveEdit_1.2.14.99 worked until the beginning of act iv, after i finish and unlocker act v the error comes on edit..

10. Easlei

Easlei Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Still looking for the infernal machines' items >< torment 3 drops them but so hard to kill for the moment :s i don't know if it's worth the struggle to make one single ring and then turns out to be rubbish ...
    Awesome work guys!

11. Nightmare45013

Nightmare45013 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    OK There is a new revision. Alpha 4 had been added. Please try it and let us know if the errors have been fixed. If not, please let us know what errors you are encountering.

12. gl

gletsos Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    I must be doing something wrong, even with alpha 4 version.
    This is the save I am trying to edit, if anyone can decrypt it with BSD and test that is editable with ROS editor and reupload it I would be grateful.

I mean, if someone can do these steps for me
    a)get this save
    b)decrypt it with bruteforce save data
    c)verify that the files can be edited with ROS Alpha 4 DIIIeditor
    d)re-upload somewhere decrypted so I can edit them
    a small guide of how he/she did it would be excellent.

Thanks.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/iwb8eho3th5jqfv/BLES02035-AUTOSAVE.rar

13. Dr

Drakanmaster Newbie
    0/47

Not Work.

Hello, I tried with the bailouts of D3 but does not work correctly decrypted.

With the first Alpha instead.

Thank you

14. al

allysonflb Guest

The Alpha 4 worked for me, i can edit my character.

edit: inventory not working, itens database not working(showing).

edit 2: you guys can make a alpha 5 with database from the oficial version ?

15. cl

cloud00 Newbie
    0/47

got any playstation 4 user try get playstation 3 diablo 3 UEE item to playstation 4 diablo 3 UEE?

16. ViperX420

ViperX420 PS3 Dev XPG Developer
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    yes if you've read through the whole thread you would have seen someone replied telling us it does work apperently but you can't load the character in original otherwise they will disappear so you'd just make the save put it on ps3 then export it to ps4.

UPDATE: So we just got off the phone with the company that will host the the server and they told us its going to cost us $180 a month to run a dedicated server for the application to auto update GBID's and Affixes.

This means we need to raise this money every month otherwise they will just shut down the servers and we have no control or say in the matter. The reason why a dedicated server of this caliber is needed at this time is because of the increase of traffic we've received in the last couple of weeks we've went from 2000-5000 users on the application and its constantly DDOSing our current database to a point it cannot stay stable anymore. Imagine each user use's about 3mb of data now times that by 5000 users that's an equivalent of 15gb of data being sent back and forth from the server to the program resulting in the database crashing.

We've done the math and it'll cost $2160 to pay for a full year up front so we have look around a little more see if there is anything more affordable but, what do you guy's think? In our current state of affairs we cannot afford to pay for these servers on our own and it's up to you guy's to decide if its worth our time at this point if we can raise $180 a month we can keep the server up and keep updating the application if not then you guy's might be stuck with waiting for new revisions to be released to get new database data instead of instantly getting them every time you load the program. We are currently weighing out our options if you guy's have any suggestions then let us know and we'll try and figure out the best way to keep this going.

As of right now we have raised $150 for this month so we need to raise at least $30 to at least pay for the first month and it can be up within 36 hours of payment transaction. Now again keep in mind if we pay for the dedicated server we need to make sure we can raise $180 each month or else they will shut us down like I've mentioned above. Again we'll have more update's and if you have any suggestions let us know.

These are some of the options we have below that would work as you can see its not cheap.
    http://www.hostgator.com/dedicated
    https://www.godaddy.com/hosting/dedicated-servers.aspx?ci=87230

17. se

seejames Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Thanks man for all the hard work.. If I wasn't physically handicapped and I had a job right now, I would definitely donate some, but as of now I can't. I can only give you words..

Thank you so much!

18. al

allysonflb Guest

Waiting for Alpha 6, i tested everyting on alpha 4 and worked except the inventory thing...

edit: alpha 5 is available but the with no item database :cry:

19. ViperX420

ViperX420 PS3 Dev XPG Developer
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    well we are currently on Alpha 6 going on 7 soon and there won't be a database til we get the server up this week.

20. al

allysonflb Guest

The server is for database? You cant use from oficial version?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.