Not open for further replies.

OUTDATED: ViperX420's RoS Tutorials and CKY DIIIRoS Editor News

ViperX420 Aug 22, 2014

1. lo

lordjoseph7 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Just to let you know, Lighting skill damage 15%-20% is no longer available in the GIBD list.

Edit: All elemental 15%-20% skill damage is gone, fire have 17% (it is actually only 7% but listed as 17%) while the rest only got 5% or 8%. Life per hit no longer have 1.5k+ options :(.

Edit 2: If I added my own codes to affix or gbid list would this affect the database updates? Never mind manual editing will get overwrited when connected to the internet.

Edit 3: Res all 91-100 is gone.

Edit 4: This might be 20% Fire Damage, 2535210490

2. dt

dt3 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    That fire is actually 7 too, not 17.

3. lo

lordjoseph7 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    True.

4. ViperX420

ViperX420 PS3 Dev XPG Developer
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    you guys know nothing about ranges do you guys? when you look at an item press square then left on dpad then it'll show you the range the stat can get thats where all the ranges come from for ROS affixes which is why we removed ROS affixes from old editor since some affixes have been retro actively changed example 300-350 strength, dexterity, intelligence, vitality have all been changed to 626-750 instead among other changes that has happened or added into the data.

5. fl

float777 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    So I remember reading that "more than likely" this new ROS-Editor will not be free, I'm just trying to piece things together so don't get mad at me. but, if this is true, this means you more than likely removed the good affixes so they can be in the program that people pay for. In all honesty it makes sense, I'd do it that way if I were in your position, however your above statement made me think you are suggesting that 20% elemental increase is not in ROS, perhaps I misunderstood but, 20% elemental increase are definitely in ROS because my Barbar on the PC ver has a Chilinaks Chain with 20% lightening skill dmg increase on it o_O? maybe I just misunderstood.

6. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    what i was talking about is we have 2 databases 1 for original d3 1 for ros only. We have a working ros editor but its currently not connected to the database yet due to ddos issues so for now we have turned off the connection so you can manually edit the files and add gbid's and affixes yourself til we can put together the fund for a working server for the almost 5000+ users we have now we jumped up another 2000 users recently and our servers can't handle it anymore we have to now pay more to upgrade the servers just to handle the load of traffic we are getting on a regular basis now. This is why we have recently asked that people help by donating to the project page so we can pay for a new dedicated server for the program so it can run flawlessly without any delays or lag issue from server end. As for taking out affixes from old editor database is because people playing old d3 can't use those affixes and with corrupt their save data so we removed it to fix any issue's they may have when editing items. Til the servers are all transferred to the new server the program will no longer have access to the database but we will be manually uploading the new files you need to update your program in the weeks to come we are trying to get a bigger list before we make any updates. Again we are sharing all information through the google doc i pasted above in the beginning of the thread so know we are not keeping anything private its just we need to make sure everything is working perfect before we go live again.

Thanks for your patience,
    DIII.Edit Team.

UPDATE: new ros editor link added to top of thread.

7. ra

ramaq Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Can the new editor still edit vanilla diablo 3? Thanks for all the hard work guys

8. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    *face palm* its an ROS editor obviously not there is new protocals that would break you save if you tried so i wouldn't chance it.

9. KS

KS212 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Oho, thanks for the update. All I want to do with the editor for now is give myself Paragon 1000 and infinite gold/blood shards. Do i need the database to do that?

10. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    1000 paragon you can do without the database gold also can be done, blood shards cannot be done easily you need to do it within the raw data section of account and its not infinite like gold but you can give yourself enough that you'll never run out 4 billion is max.

11. GrimsReaper

GrimsReaper Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Whats up Viper!!! Long time no see! Its Cole/Pur3 gam3r on PG. Nice work mate.

Btw have you finished your sword art online game yet?

12. KS

KS212 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Mind telling me which section of which file? Thanks :)

13. dxb114

dxb114 Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Thanks again, anyone have the item ID for the new infernal machines or the new keys?

14. Fo

FoTwunnyBunny Newbie
    0/47

Can you please make a brand new tutorial on this, I keep getting an error for it..

15. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    1054965529 = Infernal Machine of Bones
    1458185494 = Infernal Machine of Evil
    -1506243402 = Infernal Machine of Gluttony
    -1672611564 = Infernal Machine of War

I will not be making a video tutorial until we finish the first official build we are still in alpha stages so many things are changing rapidly each day so until its finished I won't be releasing any tutorials til then everything is basically the same other then the fact you can only have 6 stats on an item and modded gems are buggy and don't seem to work all the time they load in the reset next game sometimes.

16. dt

dt3 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Does this require bruteforce to work properly? I'm not getting any values.. they're all just codes. Also when I try to add a new item nothing coming up when clicking the normal search guid box.

Normal in alpha or do i need bruteforce?

I'm on the 360 btw. never really needed anything before with the old editor.

17. dxb114

dxb114 Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Thanks Viper, final thing. Have the item IDs for the keys needed to make one and by chance the Atrophy Wand Plan or wand itself? Thank you.

18. go

golfguyguy Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    where in the raw data of the new editor do i edit to add blood shards? thanks!

19. cl

cloud00 Newbie
    0/47

yo ViperX420 playstation 4 version still not have yet?

20. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    I don't understand your question? if your asking do i not have a copy of PS4 D3 UEE then yes i do not own a copy or even own a PS4 for that matter I see no point in buying it when i can play all the same games on PS3 or PC. As for does the program work on Ps4 saves i highly doubt it unless you can find a way to decrypt the save file there is no way to edit PS4 or XBOX One save files just yet only way is to export from last gen console.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.