Nba 2k14 Help thanks..

Jdizzle186 Apr 29, 2014

1. Jd

Jdizzle186 Newbie
    155/188

Trying to download the file NBA 2K14 EDITOR VER 1.0.0.0 after I do and unzip. I get an error message that it cannot open is there any why you can send me a direct exe link in email.... Jdizzle186@yahoo.com.. Thanks man would be greatly appreciated

2. MrGoldGiver

MrGoldGiver TeamXPG For Life TeamXPG
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    I just sent you it to your email inbox.
    P.S if you still can't get it to open run it as administrator by right clicking the mod tool.exe and clicking run as then click ok.

3. Jd

Jdizzle186 Newbie
    0/47

Thanks I'll check it out today try it again I downloaded it before and it put another application on my desktop with a blue circle icon can't remember the name and it opened fine but it wouldn't let me update because was having the windows network issue and after box reset downloading fine no blue circle icon to go with it and it installs but when I click to open says I need a. Something that I have to get from file creator.. No idea but hopefully a direct link to exe will work for me.. Thanks hope it works..
    OK so no go this is the message I'm getting it says to run this application must first install one of the following. Net framework v4.0.30319 contact application publisher for instructions obtaining appropriate version of. Net Framework.. Please help me..