Mass Effect 4 Xbox One Listing Appears On Amazon

Bullet Jun 19, 2014

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

A listing has shown up on Amazon which shows a listing for a 'Mass Effect' title for Xbox One only, could this be a listing for Mass Effect 4?

The listing doesn't give a title other than Mass Effect and the cover art is simply a blank Xbox One case with the words 'Mass Effect' on it. The only platform on the listing is also Xbox One.

It was confirmed by BioWare Montreal that the next installment of the series would not be called Mass Effect 4, we also know that design work for the game was started in in the later part of 2012 with an estimated 18 month schedule taking any release date to sometime in the later part of 2015, but the Amazon listing shows a release date for December 31st 2014.

A Tweet replying to a fan asking how far along Mass Effect 4 development also suggests that we will not be seeing a new Mass Effect anytime this year:

https://twitter.com/YanickRRoy/status/461305766188949504
    So the question is what Mass Effect game could this listing be for, and is this really an Xbox One Exclusive?

Let us know what you think below...

Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
  2. xpghax

xpghax Gold Section Mod/Uploader
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    nice find B ;)

3. xgardian

xgardian Member
    25/47

This tells my actual location when you're not look
    Console:
    Xbox
    Ummmm I would say that it would be cool because maybe the Xbox fanboys would stop complaining about Destiny exclusives being on PS4 but they probably wouldn't. But I myself will not buy another ME. I bought 1 and 2 played 3 and decided ME wasn't my style.

4. Xa

Xanderas Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Mass Effect Trilogy was confirmed for XB1 and PS4, so it's probably safer to assume it's that.