Looking for a little help, if possible.

Kysersoze Jul 4, 2014

1. Ky

Kysersoze Newbie
    0/47

Hello, I am new here and I would like to know if anyone can help me with this. I played KOTOR years ago and I recently found it in storage. I sold my Xbox original awhile back and I was able to play it on my 360. However, by friend hooked me up once with a saved game that starts you off with a ton of credits and xp. He dosent remember how he did it and he only ever did it on Xbox, not 360. I found the download for it, but its in a zip file, I am not that tech szvvy, so any suggestion there would be welcome. But most importantly, how do I get the save game from my PC to my 360? Hopefully it doent involve using the dashboard, it wont let me use the dashboard if an original Xbox game is in there.

2. RuinedMoonSix

RuinedMoonSix Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Sorry to tell you this but you need a 360 hard drive to USB transfer cable for any and all Classic Xbox game efforts in this regard. From there, well, use 360Revolution, I suppose. XD

3. Tony B

Tony B Ťサ∑ ㄕ◊к∑㎡◊и Lifetime Gold
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    Disregarding what the person above me said, you can follow this tutorial that I made.

The process is very simple. Basically, you need a USB with any piece of content from any game, so long as it's from your account. You also need a savegame that you have downloaded. First thing you want to do, open your USB in a modding program called Horizon, you can find a link to this by going to Google and searching "Horizon Mod Tool". Once you open the program, and plug in a USB, this menu should appear.
    [​IMG]
    Now, I don't have a USB plugged in, so you obviously don't see anything, but on your screen, you'll see a bunch of folders. Go in to one of those folders, whichever has the piece of content mentioned before, and double click it. Something like this will pop up, and it will show the name of whatever game you got it from.
    [​IMG]

Now, you see those boxes that say profile ID, console ID, etc.? You want to copy all of those numbers, and put them in a text document. You'll definitely need them for later.

Now that you've got those IDs saved, you want to drag and drop the modded save game that you downloaded, onto Horizon. A new box, very similar to the last one will appear. You want to copy and paste the corresponding IDs into the ID boxes on that pop-up.
    [​IMG]

After all is said and done, you want to click the button in the top-right corner that says save to device. Click yes, and yet another pop-up will say do you want to rehash and resign. Just click yes on everything that pops up, trust me, nothing will happen.

Once that's done, plug your USB in to your Xbox again, boot the game that you want modded, and start up the solo campaign. That's all there is to it.

4. Iamcoolz

Iamcoolz Forum Administrator Staff Member XPG Administrator
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    That tutorial needs to be updated :p.

5. Tony B

185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    I typed it up like last week. What do you see wrong with it?

6. Iamcoolz

205/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    It's the older version of 360Rev.

7. Tony B

185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    lol, that's Horizon. Not to bash on the dev team, but the 360R USB explorer and resigner sucks IMO.

8. Iamcoolz

205/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    But not necessarily. It does everything Horzion does, just without the inject feature in. You can easily do what you just made a tutorial about regarding Horizon.

9. Tony B

185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    Ok, but that doesn't mean that the tutorial is outdated. :p

10. Iamcoolz

205/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    Fair enough. My apologies, thought it was 360Rev. Not used to seeing tutorials regarding a whole different editor on this forum.

11. Ky

Kysersoze Newbie
    0/47

I recently got an original Xbox if that helps. And I got a Max drive from Codejunikes that I have been unable to get working. FML. Any advise would be welcome.

12. Dopebag

Dopebag Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Hey, If you would like a little one on one basis help, Feel free to PM me I would try to help my hardest. If I fail at helping, Just go to the next user.. Lol.