How to install downloaded games to jtag/modded/cracked xbox 360 internal hdd using USB

kammohdyes Nov 22, 2014

1. ka

kammohdyes Newbie
    205/282

Dear Friends,

I have a 4gb slim xbox 360 which was earlier cracked then I got it jtaged ini order to install extra internal HDD of 500 GB. What I am use to is install games from the modded CD then use nxetogod converter which came when I got my xbox Jtagged to play the game without using the CD. Also there is something called XEX which I had never used. I do not use freestyle dash or any other thing like that I just simply use stock dash & play games through games tab in the stock dash with a normal gamer Profile..& I must also say that I never go xbox live or online via my xbox.

Now what I want to do is download the game on my pc through BAN-ME-PLEASE & transfer the same to my xbox360 play normally like I do through stock Dash.. I have downloaded farcry 4 & marvel avengers battle for earth file which have game in .rar format. names of the folders are "Marvel Avengers Battle For Earth [MULTI][XBOX360][Region Free][XDG3][iMARS][WwW.GamesTorrents.CoM]" & "FarCry 4 [MULTI5][XBOX360][Region Free][XDG3][COMPLEX][WwW.GamesTorrents.CoM]" .

Please can can any help me out how to install these games over my xbox internal hdd using a usb..I have seen many tutorials but they all are very confusing some says use horizon, some says use xbox backup image creator & some says something about ABGX360. I really can't understand how to move forward with this as I am all confused.

So far I have just downloaded the games & software horizon & IsotoGod convertor.

I request you to please help me out with this.

2. muffintastic

muffintastic Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    75/94

Console:
    Xbox
    ISO2GOD is what you need.

3. sensi420

sensi420 Contributor TeamXPG
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Unrar the rar files and you will have the game ISO
    Use Xbox backup creator to extract the game files out of the ISO
    Launch fsd or xex menu on your networked Xbox
    Use flasxp to connect to Xbox ftp address in xexmenu or fsd
    Send game files to hdd

Repeat

4. ka

kammohdyes Newbie
    0/47

Hey..Thanks for Reply,

What I am thinking is converting that Iso to god format using isotogod & then injecting the converted file to the xbox formatted usb via horizon.....& then copying the same from my usb to xbox harddrive by moving the same the same through xbox360 storage options...Apart from this do i need to do anything else or use any other software such as abgx?will this work?or will this effort be a waste?

please suggest

5. muffintastic

muffintastic Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    75/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Once the ISO has been converted to GOD format, use a memory stick at least 16GB formatted to the 360. Just try it and if it works you know you can use thtlat method

6. ka

kammohdyes Newbie
    0/47

As mentioned in my postI donot have freestyle I really donot know how to use it..
    As mentioned in my postI donot have freestyle I really donot know how to use it..
    any other sure shot way in case this fails..anyother tried & tested method for GOD?

7. sensi420

sensi420 Contributor TeamXPG
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Frestyle dash is a replacement dashboard for the MS dash you normaly see. Lots of videos available on youtube about it. I would look into it my friend. Also the FTP support in FSD will save you alot of time transfering files. PC to XBOX HDD(10-20 minutes) vs PC to USB to Xbox HDD(30+ minutes)
    iso2god is a good program but extraced ISO is better because it saves HDD space. 6-7 GB GOD format VS 4-6 GB Extracted Game files.