How to Add Items to your Inventory using the Dark Souls 2 Item Editor {Video/Text Tutorial}

Rocky Mar 26, 2014

1. Te

Teixeira Newbie
    0/47

Alright I'm trying it now to see if I can get it to work

2. Ro

Rocky Guest

This tut apparently works for 13b not 13c ;)

3. Te

Teixeira Newbie
    0/47

I have been trying to use 13b and still nothing I keep starting the save with now items added, the only thing I want is pretty much a endless amount of the items you use to upgrade your armor, weapons, and so on.

4. He

Heeven Newbie
    0/47

Great tutorial worked for me only one question how much items can i add to prevent it from freezing the screen?

5. Ro

Rocky Guest

Not sure how many you can add, I don't really play the game, I only put the tutorials up for members who needed help ;)

6. LPfan

LPfan Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Don't try to use all 999 soul items at once, just use 99 each time. If you try to use all 999, it'll freeze.

Also, if you're trying to use the item editor, USE 13b NOT 13c. IDK why it doesn't work for 13c, but 13b works. I've done it a few times so far, and absolute success. Only one little issue, unless there's a limit in your storage and bag or whatnot. A few days ago, cuz I finally beat iNfamous Second Son (YAY!!), I added more items, ALOT of items. When I put my save back on the 360, I looked at everything in my bag and some of my stuff I had was missing. I was missing a bunch of spells, equipment, and a few items. Am I missing something, besides items, or am I doing something wrong? Thanx.

ALSO, one last note. Giving yourself the Moonlight Greatsword will NOT get yourself the achievement. Tried, but failed. *sad face*

7. M0

M0SHING Newbie
    0/47

Where do I get 13b!?!?!
    Everyone keeps saying look in original post... But it keeps giving me 13c..
    Can someone please just link me 13B? I want the items to work D:

8. LPfan

LPfan Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Go to the download page for the save editor by...uhh....XBYTO(?) or whatever his name is. LOL. Sorry I forgot the name. Once you hit the DOWNLOAD button, there should be 2 versions, 13b and 13c.

9. LPfan

LPfan Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    ALSO, DON'T FORGET TO HIT SAVE WHEN YOU'RE DONE ADDING ITEMS!!!!!

Probably just hitting save at the character stats screen will NOT cut it.

10. md

mdandrews100 Newbie
    0/47

So, at least for me, it works like this in both 13b and 13c: I can modify numeric values for items already in the inventory of the save, but adding items will not work. I have tried with several shields, weapons, items, and spells; and I followed the tutorial step by step each time I tried.

11. Ts

Tsukimaro Newbie
    0/47

Is it possible to do this on the ps3 and if so what's the difference in doing so? I'm assuming it's just using a different program instead of revolution 360?

12. xa

xazele Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i only added some effigy's twinkling and petrified dragon bones but when i go ingame and use a soul vessel to respec my level is brought down by almost half what could be causing this? i tried my unmodded save and the respec works fine...

13. Do

DoctorForHire Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Can't get this to work, wanna change the number of Soul Vessels and Cracked Blue Eye Orbs I have but I can't find them anywhere on the item editor

14. te

teokles Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    y si quiero agrgar armas o echizos como

15. ra

randyorton81 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    i give up where can i get the 13b version i search everywhere and see nothing. Please help.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  16. Ro

Rocky Guest

17. ra

randyorton81 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
  18. ap

apocryphos123 Newbie
    0/47

Im a PC user , i have my save file but how do i edit my save file?

19. ja

jay420 Newbie
    0/47

Hi, add items doesnt work for me, i CAN only edit items that i ALREADY have,
    i followed instructions, remove the first "0", but still cant add.. any help?

20. Sharpshooter1982

Sharpshooter1982 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    First off, great work on the Save editor/item editor beta (v13c). I usually don't use the save editor, I just add the items I need then save and resign. Here is the one issue I am having though...if I add all the spells, a handful of boss weapons and armor- only a few, then add all consumables and then all the different forms of titanite I get the error msg like I did it wrong. I if only add consumables and all titinate it saves and resigns just fine, or vice versa if I only add boss weapons/armor and nothing else its fine. I have beat the game multiple times, but I really want to make a super save to upload to my60 Revolution account. If there is a certain way to add boss weapons/armor along with everything else plz let me know. Btw I set values at 10 for weapons and armor....when they appear in my inventory they are all broke. Lol so I am doing something wrong.

The item editor does work. But if you modify your charectar in any other way it will NOT work right. 1st step- get to majula. 2nd step- transfer save to usb (make sure its formatted for xbox 360) Use horizon/360 revolution to extract save to desktop. 3rd step- Load save file in Dark Souls 2 item editor...DO NOT CHANGE ANY STATS, SOULS GOLD/SILVER/PLATINUM- NOTHING. Only use the item editor to add items. If you wanna max out stats, just give yourself 999 hero/great hero souls and level up in majula. If you want multiple of the same weapons/armor/spells you MUST add each item id and value separately!!!! Example if I want 2 of the great lightning spear spells I will add it to the list 2 times xxxxxxxxx (great lightning spear id) xxx (value)
    xxxxxxxxx (great lightning spear id) xxx (value)
    I have noticed that when adding all items in game it tends not to wanna save. Try ONLY adding what you absolutely HAVE to have. Hope you get it all worked out.