[FREE] Black Ops III Zombies Modded Lobbies [FREE]

Discussion in 'Black Ops III Zombies' started by N5F, Dec 1, 2015.

  1. N5F

    N5F XPG Donator
    5/47

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1t2muEfrEI​
    ​

    This is a short preview of the modifications I will be hosting FREE of charge for XPG, as seen in the video, you will receive all achievements, god mode(For that one game only), Unlimited ammo(For that one game only) and Unlimited points(For that one game only).​
    ​
    Q & A
    ,
    How do I get invited? Simply post your gamertag below or PM it to me.​
    ​
    How long after my I've posted my Gamertag till I'll be invited?I will try to get you in as soon as you post if I'm online, but you should be invited in under 24 hours.​
    ​
    Will I be banned? There is always a chance with modding you can be banned so I cannot say yes or no to this question. Please note any bans received will not be held accountable by XPG or myself.​
    ​
    Is this free? Yes this is 100% free but donations are accepted or donate directly to the site by contacting Rocky.​
    ​
    Thanks for taking the time to read through this and hope to deal with you soon!​
     
  2. •Σиïgмλ•

    •Σиïgмλ• The Walrus Of Love XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    235/282

    put me down for a game of this :lol: would defo make it more fun :p
     
  3. N5F

    N5F XPG Donator
    0/47

    PM me your GT and lemme know when you're on to do it, I'm free now for a few hours.
     
  4. •Σиïgмλ•

    •Σиïgмλ• The Walrus Of Love XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    235/282

    im on now but says ya cant recieve new messages lol

    Add me

    Comput3rSays No is the gamertag lol
     
  5. N5F

    N5F XPG Donator
    0/47

    Just a spoofed GT, not the actual one, will get on and invite you now.
     
  6. Heavy Smoker

    Heavy Smoker Battlefield Junkie XPG Retired Staff
    205/282

    Awesome Xur ;)
     
  7. •Σиïgмλ•

    •Σиïgмλ• The Walrus Of Love XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    235/282

    would defenitly recommed 360 players jump in Xur lobby as there insane lol

    many thanks for taking the time to have a game with me :p
     
  8. N5F

    N5F XPG Donator
    0/47

    It was my pleasure, hope you enjoyed the ride.
     
  9. MrVinRockz

    MrVinRockz Rookie
    20/47

    Xbox One or 360 though?...
     
  10. Shadow

    Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    430/564

    360 mate as theirs no x1 mods as of now.

    Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
     
  11. Ze

    Zer01995 Newbie
    0/47

    Gt: Zer01995
    Thank you
     
  12. un

    underbound Newbie
    5/47

    Is this still around? Can I do this?
     

Share This Page