Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition

Sharp_Shot123 Jul 4, 2014

1. Sh

Sharp_Shot123 Epic XPG Gamer Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    So I have been looking on the web and checking out the things that have been confirmed for the UEE for PS4 and XBO.

Here is a bit of a list that someone else had made put together.

What is the release date?
    August 19th

What Consoles will it be on?
    Playstation 3, Xbox 360, Playstation 4, and Xbox One

How much will it cost?
    $60 for PS4 and XB1 and $40 for PS3 and XB360

Do I need the original Diablo III to play? Can I just buy Reaper of Souls as DLC or something?
    No and no. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition is a stand alone product that includes both the Base Diablo III and the Reaper of Souls expansion. It is the only way to get RoS on PS3 and 360, and the only way to get D3 and RoS on PS4 and XBO.

Can I import my characters and stash from my 360 or PS3?
    Yes, but only to the same console family. There will be a way to import your 360 characters to the XBO, and your PS3 characters to PS4. There will be no cross family imports. (No 360 to PS4, PC to XBO, etc.)

What about online cross platform play? (360 with PS4, PC with XBO, etc.)
    Nope.

Will there be digital pre-loads?
    There have been no announcements yet.

Any pre-order bonuses?
    The "Infernal Pauldrons". Level 1 equip-able shoulders with +Vitality, Life per second, and Cooldown Reduction.
    EDIT: "Pre-ordering will also provide you with the Spectral Hound minion and Reaper of Souls-themed transmog plans (which include three helm appearances and seven weapon appearances) These were PC pre-order bonuses being added to Console pre-order bonuses." - Source #1 at the bottom of the post.

Console specific bonuses?
    Playstation players will be getting a Last of Us themed Nephalim Rift and a Shadow of the Colossus themed Transmog set.

What Patch Version will console players see at release?
    The Console FAQ linked below currently reads: "Ultimate Evil Edition includes all the features and updates introduced in Reaper of Souls expansion on PC up to patch 2.0.4"
    Community Manager Grimiku posted: ...That said, I can confirm that UEE will ship on all platforms with all updates included up to patch 2.0.5, and that there will likely be a “Day 1” patch to add in patch 2.0.6 content, too.

Will the recent "Anniversary" Legendary drop rate increase that is now permanet on PC appear in UEE?
    Yes!

Besides the current PC/Console difference, what other differences can we expect?
    • Apprentice Mode: A new game mode, which boosts low-level players’ power while adventuring with high-level friends
    • In-game mail system and Player Gifts: Sharing treasures with other players on your friends list has never been easier!
    • Nemesis System: If a monster defeats you, it has a chance of invading the games of players in your friends list! Nemesis monsters that originate in a friend's game may also invade your own game.
    • Improved same screen co-op loot system
    Is Battle.net tied to this in any way or is that just a PC player thing?
    You don't need a Battle.net account, but "... owners of Ultimate Evil Edition will be able to link their console network accounts with Battle.net, which will grant them legendary rewards and bonuses!"

What resolution and FPS are we looking at on PS4 and XBO?
    1080p on PS4 and 900p on XBO. Both will be 60 FPS

Will the PS4 and XBO have PC Level mob density?
    An article specifically about PS4 mentions "The PS4 version of Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls will add a few improvements over this year's PlayStation 3 release, including a higher monster density..." We can assume the XBO will have the same increased density, but there's no official word to my knowledge. We also don't know if the increased density is on par with PC.

This is the source: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/13181878163

2. setsae

setsae " the one & only "
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Yea can't wait for it to hit PS4 , being a 2000+Hr D3 addict and all - lol !