D3 RoS Editor 12.14.109 Beta no items? everything is numbers?

Philminator Aug 29, 2014

1. Ph

Philminator Newbie
    0/47

Hi so DIII RoS saves worked with the current stable D3 Editor, then I activated Act V and no longer can use it so I had to use the RoS editor which in theory works well but all my items are numbers like -98710237491234 instead of a name, is this normal? when I go to add a new item under Gbid drop down tab nothing shows up BUT if somehow I know the code to an item it does work. My question is, is this normal for this version of the RoS beta to do that? or did I do something wrong? and in the stable release roughly around Sept 5th will the Gbid tab work so we can go through database and add items to our account rather than strings of long numbers. Thanks

2. ra

ramaq Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i was once like u my friend, read the forums they are workin on the list the list will be out for the new editor on sept 5th ur editor will auto update with the list on that day

3. Ph

Philminator Newbie
    0/47

Thank you very much. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't something I fudged up :) I started Act V as I said and made it so I could no longer use the non RoS editor to add and tweak more items. I'll just wait until the update comes out.