Connecting RGH Xbox 360 (4GB) to Internet and not to Xbox live

Namishka Jul 10, 2016

1. Na

Namishka Newbie
    75/94

Console:
    Xbox
    On the first note I am a complete Noob so please forgive me if I ask stupid questions.

I have an 4GB xbox console which my sister bought me as a birthday gift and I got it RGH.

Just for information whenever I try to test connection it says that connection failed.Then when I read on internet I got to know that if I connect to Xbox Live I can get my KV Banned.

Now I read on internet that you have to enable live block and unable livestrong from the dash launch but I am really not sure of how to do It so I would need help with that and nextly THE Biggest problem is that whenever I open my xexMenu and whenever I press X which gives me the list of the devices I only see 2 which are flash and the the external hard-disk that I connected so when I saw some tutorials on the internet they show that I have to save the launch.ini to the hardisk but I cannot see my XBOX (4 GB) hard-disk in it so where do i store the launch.ini file and also where do i copy the dash launch folder to.

And just to remind I also need a short tutorial on how to connect my xbox to internet after the dash launch is installed because I don't wan't to take risks in getting my KV Banned. I am not sure only which parts to enable and disable for XboxLive there are no full from scratch tutorials for noobs like me.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
  2. muffintastic

muffintastic Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    75/94

Console:
    Xbox