Iron Brigade 99% Save *DLC & No DLC*

Sharp_Shot123 Jun 20, 2013

1. Sh

Sharp_Shot123 Epic XPG Gamer Gold Subscriber
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox
    These are my personal Iron Brigade saves.

Both of these saves are 100% Legit, No mods/Editing were used in any way.

I have All weapons, Most Trench parts except legs *got hotpants though which are what I think the best*

I got enough money to buy all paint and pretty much anything else that is in the shop, I just never did since It's all garbage.

My DLC save has ALL alien weapons including the infamous Death Drizzler (6x of them!!)

All Regiment Completed.

Level 20. (Max)

The way my Trench is right now can solo EVERYTHING. Might have to switch out 2 Death Drizzlers with an Admiral Archie for the Aerials.

No DLC Save - Has every achievement. All gold missions. I think mostly all items for non DLC.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/f72frx90v3kl249/No_DLC_Iron_Brigade.rar

DLC Save - Has every achievement. All Gold missions. Pretty much everything except one leg part.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/4lxa5e48vzt4k5s/DLC_Iron_Brigade.rar

Ok, now instuctions on how to use.

Make sure to have you Profile ID,Device ID, and Console ID ready.

To get these just transfer over a save to your USB and get/open 360Revolution or Horizon
    Open your save in one of these apps and you should see your 3 IDs.

Now download my save and open it in 360Rev or Horizon and replace the IDs with yours.

Rehash and Resign then save to your USB.

Now if this won't work try to replace the save files name with yours.

Example - Save Files name e00007efd8b3f882 And yours A00001AAA1A1A111

The Save file should look like this after you change it - a00001aaa1a1a111

Use lower case.

Please note, I've not tested the name change method before, it was just an idea since the file is named the profiles ID.

And if that doesn't work then i'm not sure what to tell you :/

Enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
  2. ca

cal1228 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    sadly the dlc save does not work i cannot say for the non dlc

3. LividFur

LividFur Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I don't mean to be a stickler, but none of these saves work, at all. I don't even know why you would upload them when my original save from my game is about 2MB, and even though you compress is about 13.22 KB, even the files within the save are less than what they are suppose to be, which is a bit screwed.

Anyway, just thought I'd give my own insight.

4. Sh

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    The reason I uploaded them was because somebody asked me to. I didn't know if they would work seeing as I never tried another persons gamesave nor a mod tool for this game since it's pretty easy to get everything. Not sure why the size is so small, I only compressed the save file. Sorry if my save didn't work for you all, best of luck.

5. LividFur

LividFur Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    To me, my last post seemed a bit aggressive, I apologize for that. Although, I did try it with a friends game save from his file set after I got him to save a copy of it to his cloud. Apparently Iron Brigade has some sort of self destruct, that whenever any of the original information is changed on the save itself, it resets and makes you start over. It's a bit messed up if you ask me, but I guess it gives you something to do since you have to play legitimately.

6. sc

scottlang Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i have found out how to fix the save within the saves there are files replace your own saves files with them and it shall work good luck people it did for me

7. Sh

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    So you have everything that I have by moving the content from my save to yours?

8. stp007

stp007 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Just follow AExplosivePie example...It works...start a new game and save...open up horizon and extract the save to your desktop right click your save and click on rename and copy the letters/numbers ID and go to AExplosivePie save right click to rename and paste your ID info to his save...rehash and resign..

9. de

denley16 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    does anyone tested this???
    Dont want to swap my save and lose it all ?

10. de

denley16 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    tried all these ways and itis still on my character???
    Anyone help?

11. NuBlue

NuBlue Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Does this save unlock any achievements?

12. L0Lsyfy

L0Lsyfy Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    does work just put ur save to desktop and right click it then copy the name of ur save file and past it over his

13. Jo

Joelg18 Newbie
    0/47

Step by step instruction or video on how to do it please.

14. Th

TheDarkElite Newbie
    0/47

Can anyone show us how to do this? because im not used to using horizon

15. nightmarexxx

nightmarexxx XPG Homie
    0/47

Behind you! Stalk you all tha time babyyy
    Console:
    Xbox
    Drag save to horizon and change ur id on the save that u downloaded ;) if dont know how search on youtube or google

16. perpotator

perpotator Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Nice save works perfect :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

17. Sa

SandwichMan69 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    First post, I do believe.

Anyways, I've been doing everything that's been said up to this point and.... No luck, whatsoever.

To go into more detail: I've extract my save, copied the numbers ID, extracted ExplosivePie's save, renamed it with my copied name, pulled that renamed save back into Horizon *btw, what do you do with the save you jacked the name from in the first place? In order to have renamed the Pie save, I gotta ditch the first one or at least move it somewhere else since they now have the same name*, and it makes that **** 72.00 KB. I know for a fact that means it's "selfdestructed" and now I've got a baby fresh game on my hands.

All I wanna know is :why: :why: :why: I feel like an idiot for asking but...

Seriously, am I just screwing it up that badly? I mean, :wtf:

As a side note...I've tried just straight Rehash/Resigning the Pie save right in. Ya know, copy all the naming bits from your save into the one you actually want. Still makes it a 72.00kb save. Infinite frustration. This isn't meant to come off as ungrateful for the save or demeaning, simply that I'm at the end of my rope when it comes to Iron Brigade...I may just have to NOT have a secondary modded save and only a legit one.

My luck...The solution is gonna be really friggin simple and I'm gonna look like one big :fool:

EDIT: I hate double posting so yeah...Just experimented with it and *no, I didn't get it to work* but the R/R doesn't seem to work. Let me explain: When I go the "normal" route in trying to R/R, I copy my save's Profile, Device, and Console IDs onto the save Pie provided.

Unless I'm completely missing the point, the prefs.sav is 257 bytes, the extend.sav is 2.59 kilobytes, and the achieve.sav is 150 bytes. I've no clue what it looks like in terms of actual save data used on the memory stick, as that's the problem. I can't get it on there without it offing itself back to 72.00

My current save (a new one just after the tutorial), is a whopping*not* 1.17 megabytes of used space. It's prefs/extend/achieve.sav files are 247kb, 735kb, and 122kb respectfully. The only thing I have to go on, in terms of knowing if I screwed up or not...Is if the data used in the memstick is higher or lower than 1.17mb. If it's 72kb, I've failed. Anything else, I've won. So far, straight 72s. Hopefully this might give some insight. Idk, they say every detail helps.

18. stp007

stp007 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    DO NOT REMOVE ANY CONTENT FROM THE SAVE...Really easy people, open HORIZON OR MODIO get your "PROFILE ID" from your game save(RIGHT CLICK COPY) next go to your desktop and right click AExplosivepie save and go to rename remove his ID and copy your PROFILE ID, THEN HIT ENTER...then take AExplosivepie save and drag it into HORIZON or MODIO and rehash and resign...The non DLC will be rank 10 and with the DLC you will be rank 20......

19. djedd1986

djedd1986 Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i did every single step and no luck with the save still makes me restart from the begginig

20. JG

JGSpaceCop Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Here's one method I did:
    First extract all the contents of AExplosivePie's save with Horizon then I got one of my saves on my USB and went onto 360Revolution, extracted my save and with the package manager I replaced my save's contents with AExplosivePie's, I rehashed & resigned it then overwrote my save with Horizon.