What are all of the types of hacked Xboxs?

Airagone Apr 16, 2013

1. Ai

Airagone Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    So for me as person was interested in buying one and also what are all of the types of hacked Xboxs (jtags,rgh,flashed) the names of them, the price, what they do, and where you can find/buy them or make them.

Then also i wanted future people that have the same question or want to buy/make one can be helped. So, I'll make a list of all the types with the price what they do and where you can buy it and also how you would make it for yourself.

Then ill have a list of what people think is the best hacked console to have.

On top of all this I'll give rep and thanks for people helping. Unless you post something that is not helpful or has already been said. But i will always give you a thanks for your opinion on a the console you think is the best.

So thanks and don't be shy!!!!!! :D

Don't delete and post here. Thanks!!!!

Wow really no one wants to help?

2. Dylandy05

Dylandy05 The Blue Waffle Power Ranger Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Playstation 4
    a hacked xbox is called either a jtag or rgh the boards are xenon/jasper/falcon not sure what the slim boards are called you will have to look it up if u want one id get the new models the slims/jasper/falcon xenon are prone to rrod but ive had no issues with them myself if your just getting it for lobbies it would be a waste as there made for much more

3. ja

janner66 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Best place to buy them is on a good site like this. You know then that you will have the support you need after you receive the console and all the necessary files that go with it (keys, nand etc...). Price varies depending on size of hard drive, type of model etc... It might be worth haggling a little on the price but on the main the prices are spot on.

4. Ad

AddictedGamer Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox