MOD Xbox Minecraft Inventory Using Invodify 1.3

nyu206 Mar 26, 2013

1. nyu206

nyu206 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey Everyone, this is my first post so please go easy on me :D.

Ive been having a hard time looking for a up to date inventory editor for minecraft 360,
    and having to keep replacing my old worlds with new TU'ed Worlds, my main drive was to edit in bloody End Portal frame blocks so i could actively use my Pre-1.8.2 world, so while fiddling with different save editors
    i decided to do some research and write a comprehensive list of item I.D's and their damage values so i could add what ever item i wanted into the old minecraft worlds,
    (except enchanting that's a whole different ball game ;P).

Anyways enough ranting,
    First things first;
    Invodify 1.3 Beta (Credit to TryI, over at XboxMB.com for the basic inventory editor)
    (not using 1.4 or 1.5 as there was false positive from a virus scan, i know how iffy some people are ;))

Secondly;
    Horizon

Modio

360Rev
    http://www.xpgamesaves.com/pages/360revolution

(Credit to their respected creators)
    (What ever your poison :p, sorry to be mean but if u don't know how to use these programs then I'm afraid theirs no point in going on)

Thirdly;
    View attachment Nyu206 Item ID's.txt -its still in beta
    View attachment Nyu206 Item ID's.rar - (its has all available potion and future potions, Currently marked with <NYI> (not yet implemented) same as the spawn eggs.
    View attachment Nyu206 Item ID's.rar - Updated for TU9/TU10 :D (same as before, stuff that isn't in the Xbox version has a <NYI>)
    Completed list, Use drop down lists inside of the document to view all the damage values
    Has bonus extra's like Giant Zombie spawn eggs, and Snow Golem
    (Credit to me :p and major source from minecraftwiki)

(so far taken me a whole night to get everything together and to format it for invodify)
    (the potions Damage Values are slightly different on the Xbox then on the PC so it is taken me some time to figure them out, ill try and upload the finished list soon) -done nevermind :p

Planed to do for ID List:
    1.Input the Spawn egg codes for all mobs -done
    2.Figure out potion Codes for Xbox version -done

Here's a Key For the list:
    New Version.jpg <-- whats the excel format is
    Example.jpg <---- whats the line means
    Also there is <NYI> = Not Yet Implemented (its not in the Xbox version yet)

Okayyyyyy.

Step 1.
    In minecraft make sure to fill all inventory space with cobblestone

Step 2.
    Transfer save from Xbox to PC Using USB Flash drive
    (and open it up with horizon or what ever your preferred tools is)

Step 3.
    Extract the Savegame.dat to the invodify Folder

Step 4.
    Open invodify and open the save

Step 5.
    Using my list change the cobblestone ID:0004 to what ever you want,
    (i.e. to ID:0078 - End Portal Frame Block, then change the the quantity to 12)
    (or lets say change it to ID:0180 - Bottle o' Enchanting and quantity to 64)
    (or for something that requires a damage parameter, so change the item id to ID:0023 - Wool, then after change the damage value to 15 to produce Black Wool)

Step 6.
    Save the file, re-inject it into you save, Save/rehash/resign

Step 7.
    Transfer back to Xbox via USB flash drive

Step 8.
    load minecraft and the edited save and enjoy the new items in your inventory

Well that's it i think?
    How was it :D
    Thanks and time to go to bed :D

2. nyu206

nyu206 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Woops Upload failed and double posted :p
    Could someone remove the other post? please @begallegal1

3. cl

clemsontigers Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    How do you get horizon

4. nyu206

nyu206 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    edit post to show download links :D

5. tE

tEcHN0 Guest

I'd remove them download links.

6. nyu206

nyu206 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    sorry didn't realise that i couldn't post links from other website :p

7. Bl

Bloodrhen Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Will this let survival mode have spawn eggs and bottle o' enchanting?

8. nyu206

nyu206 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    it should do

9. nyu206

nyu206 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    just noticed while fiddling with spawn eggs the giant's Spawn egg works lol, but not the ender dragon's egg :<

10. he

hews Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    How safe is this? I dont want actual mods, just items that I cant obtain in my world (items that are actually in the game, such as the portal)

So what are the chances of corruption?

Is it 99% safe if I use only items within the game?

Is it buggy to use creative items in survival?

I have worked on my world for nearly 7 months and I'd really enjoy some new features that I was left out of...

; ) Thanks for your time.

Edit: And I'm not the best with this kind of stuff... But I know items have ID's...are the ID's the ID of the actual item (in the game) or is it like ....a dupe of the item that was created outside the game.

I'm not sure what im trying to ask...like will the item actually be a legit item when I create it. or is there a chance of it messing up after updates and such...

Sorry. I'm just so bad with this kind of stuff. (and just to verifiy this still works?)

11. nyu206

nyu206 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    it wont corrupt the save it will be fine, id's that u'll look at the list it will say whats not in the xbox version (so dont use that :p)

12. he

hews Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    For some reason invodify kept freezing when I tried to get the end portal blocks...it only worked when I did 12 in 12 different slots, but yeah, finally got it...got all kinds of other goodies and didn't get anything non-vanilla

I apprciate this guide. It really helped out. And honestly its ALOT easier than I could have ever imagined. At one point I was throwing my USB on the computer and was done with every item in my inventory in 5 minutes and ready for more.

I got all the creative items I've been wanting such as ice...because silk touch doesn't work. I made a super slow soul sand trap by putting the ice under the soul sand, for mobs and arrows hit them from depensers :)

Also enjoy the ferns.

I will say this....I tried to do alot at once (like one different item on each slot in my inventory. and whenever I tried that it WOULD corrupt my file. This was with in game items only and no stationarty water/lava, and I only went up to 64 or 16 depending on the max item cap (because I'm paranoid about things like that)

But when I saved while entering the IDs every so often and then reopened them, it was fine.

Not sure if it has some sort of problem decompressing all of that at once or something. I'm no scientist, but I'll give you my findings, :) thats the best I can do.

Thanks for your guide and time, I hope this works when jungles come out! Jungle wood : )

13. nyu206

nyu206 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    yer the id's for cocoa and jungle wood are alrdy in the list of ids :D, so when they realse it for xbox it should be all ready :D

(yer invodify was in beta and the creater never got around to finishing it; so i made a list of id to try and update it as such, sucks would have been a nice editor untill the 360 rev update come out that is :p)

14. he

hews Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    So let me get this right? All those items that are already on the list are actually part of the game code? they aren't outside mods?

Sorry for my noobieness! I know how to use the programs by heart now, just not sure what I was actually doing. haha!

So they are actually within the game?

So If I put a coco plant into the game it would update when they are relased?

Also...I noticed the only item that isn't in the game right now, that I really wanted, was more cocoa beans. :) could you dig up the ID for them at some point? Not the cocoa bean plant, the actual bean you can get already from mineshafts.

Thanks for the quick reply. This modding has really made me happy. I'm glad I can get all the items I didn't have before. I think my minecraft is either TU 6 or 7.

So yeah. This was awesome. I'm plotting out an area for my end right now. Can't wait to put some super cool stuff in my end : )

15. he

hews Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    oh...by the way. You know 360 rev is pretty much broken right?

The only way in all my research to do this was this way you showed me, and hex editing which by standing seemed far more complicated, even though this program prob does the same thing.

Was there a rev update I'm not aware of? Because honestly I'm so comfortable with this, I dont see myself changing methods.

Keep this list updated if you can : )

Oh! and by the way Chizled stone bricks are not in the game yet! please put a NIY next to them to avoid confustion! :)

16. nyu206

nyu206 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    no rev update yet that i no of, ermm if u go under the dye section and look at the list it will have the cocoa (015F:3:Dye (Brown - Cocoa Bean)) in the list

every thing in the list is vanilla Minecraft, (its in the vanilla pc, then will be coded ingame on xbox eventually) so the <NYI> mean not YET in game, but will be soon

yer i plan to keep the list updated ;) just gotta wait for the next title update to see whats implemented

Will do thanks :D

hope that covers everything?

17. he

hews Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Haha! sorry I missed it : )

Yeah that about covers it! : ) I'm working on making a legit looking stronghold...its more fun than you'd imagine trying to copy the game...

You sir have enhanced my gameplay : )

Cheers! I'll be lurking in this post when the new update comes out.

FYI the next game update is in cert BUT its only another bug fix.

18. st

st3v3n Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Is there a way to put Diff spawners in? not like with 360REV that give spawners but gives pigs or sheep but skeletons, zombies, etc

19. nyu206

nyu206 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    No I’m afraid not, the spawners don’t have damage values (their determined by the level.dat/region file) uld have to use mcedit to change the spawner (but we can’t do that yet until the files are compatible with mcedit)
    (this is the nearest some people have got so far - http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/70624-advanced-minecraft-world-extractor/
    But still no were near anything that is usable by an average user)

20. ja

jameshjohnson Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    My computer won't open the compression program. It flashes on the screen for a second then closes. Any tips?