XPG Expansion We need you !

Bullet Mar 8, 2013

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

XPG is growing and we feel its time to expand the forums to accommodate more than Xbox 360.
    We are loking to steer XPG in a general gaming direction rather than focusing on the Xbox only. This means we need to expand sections like PC gaming , PS3 etc...

Q. So where do you come in?

A. Well its you guys that use the forums so we are looking for your feedback on how you would like to see things structured.

Q. What kind of things do we want to know?

A. we would like to know:
    • What games you play the most
    • What forums you would like to see removed / added
    • Other changes you would like to see....
    Please do not mention bugs, we are aware of the majority of them and are working on fixing them, also we are getting an all round gaming theme developed by Hoodfletters that we will be having made into a new theme.

We welcome your feedback and want you all to get involved. Nows your chance to have say.... dont miss the chance.

[​IMG]

2. Me

Member Newbie
    460/564

Console:
    Xbox
    • What games you play the most - I like to play Call Of Duty with my friends. I do like every game :)
    • What forums you would like to see removed / added - I would like to see a "Tv/film" section. So user can talk about up coming releases of movies etc.. Trailers and more!
    • Other changes you would like to see.... I would like to see a character limit. I see post counts saying "Thanks" It seems to me people just want to do a quick reply without saying anything really. That's all up to you

3. Bu

Bullet Guest

Thankyou for your feedback, we have tried implementing a minimum characters to the posts before, but it encourages crap posts such as Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii etc...

Its futile and these are public forums and if people only want to say thanks, then its upto them.

4. Ro

Rocky Guest

What forums you would like to see removed / added

I think Previews/News/Reviews should just be one Section as a lot of Members that post in there get confused and don't know the difference from Gaming Previews to News.

Also the Editor Group could be Rebranded/Renamed to News Reporter or News Chief.

Just some Ideas for now not the best but I'll try and think of more!

5. Me

Member Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Just to add something.

I would like to see some more Strict rules for the marketplace section. People have been posting and possible scamming.
    I know those people would be banned on from XPG.
    I would like to see a rule "Post pictures of the content you're selling"

Examples, i am pretty sure that these are not the only ones
    http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/66107-netflix-account-shop/#.UTodkxzqlLo
    http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/66529-sell-coins-fifa-13-ultimate-xbox360-paypal-only/#.UTodoxzqlLo

^These have no picture proof of anything what so ever.^

People will buy without asking for proof or anything.

EDIT: When people post a introduce yourself, it should be locked within 24/48 hours. People go in there to get there post count up.

EDIT: In the shoutbox when someone @ you, it should get a different color. So you can tell it's towards you. When you @ someone it's quite hard to see if the person is @ing you

6. omegaultimo2

omegaultimo2 Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox
    I would like to see a leak talk section or something
    Probably will recap more ideas on this later

7. CruelGamer

CruelGamer No Pain, No Gain!
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    • What games you play the most? RPG's mostly, I do like to play online like Fifa or Crysis 3 for the rest I mostly preffer offlie games.
    • What forums you would like to see removed / added? A section like Movies, Trailers etc.
    • Other changes you would like to see? Yes, in the section Introduction whenever you welcome a fellow member it doesn't add a post count. As I see alot of new people posting there to increase their posts. Just to be able to join give aways.

8. borris1

borris1 Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    • What games you play the most , loads of different ones liek cod , forza, shooting and racing games
    • What forums you would like to see removed / added, i would like to see tv/movie,
    • Other changes you would like to see.. this is for example like xbox360iso they have aloud different themes on the website like 2 , i was wondering if we could add an image to the whole xpg site like our profiles or change colour so just us can see
    thanks for aloowing me to have an input

9. xDeM0nx

xDeM0nx XPGamesaves Groupie
    155/188

game design
    Home Page:
    Console:
    Xbox One
    • What games you play the most:

I am a hardcore pc gaming with extensive Knowledge on
      console gaming but, pcs are where my heart is, I will do what ever it
      takes to help expand that section. games I play most of course are all Resident Evils lolz
    • What forums you would like to see removed / added forums:
    • i would like to see removed is general off topic because it seems to cause so much chaos and confusion just my thoughts. I would love it if we added an exclusive section to the most successful and highest grossing pc game franchise in the world which are The Sims. I've been a coder/modder/dev/scripter for these games for over 10 years and I could really help other hardcore sims game players if we had a section.
    I also think this site should be based on gaming and nothing but because seems that there is so much going on off the subject of gaming and plenty of room for disaster, im apart of hundreds of gaming forums and they do just fine with the entire site being based on games and nothing but. even the general section is off topics about games and nothing else just saying.
    I would love to see a retro section added for PlayStation first generation since we have one for original xbox.
    • Other changes you would like to see....hmm I have always wondered about us having an awesome text based rpg game for the forums, in the past several years i have seen this attract hella new members I am also familiar with how they run work and are set up as well.

10. NaCLy AF

NaCLy AF Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    agreed with the introduction section! Removing the post count would be a good idea ;)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

11. Wallsch

Wallsch Gold Member Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    185/188

Console:
    Computer
    • What games you play the most
    I play single player RPGs and GTA series most.
    I think we should have forums much like the Xbox 360 forums are now for every console and PC.
    Can't think of anything on hand.

12. X9Cinema

X9Cinema Resident GFX Guru Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    • What games you play the most: Call Of Duty series, Battlefield 3, GTA series, Forza series, TestDriveUnlimited series, FarCry 3.
    • What forums you would like to see removed / added: Remove the damn share button
    • Other changes you would like to see.... A weekly SOTW comp, with some prizes, like 7 day gold membership, or something like that! :)

13. Bu

Bullet Guest

Some awesome ideas coming and great feedback.

14. XPG Darkside

XPG Darkside Eating cake.... Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    460/564

Eating cake.
    Console:
    Xbox One
    • What games you play the most,
    Cod, fable, halo, minecraft, some pc games such as Anarchy Online, WoW, Torchlight.

I'm quite happy with things as they are now, but I would like to see the inclusion of site themes ie you can change the whole style of the site like your profile page,
    Remove that dam share button I personally find it annoying I know it's there for a reason which is to get more people to the site but when browsing on a mobile it dose get in the way when using the full version.