Borderlands 2 *UPDATED Now Inc Mech Skins* Super Save Pack All Heads/Skins/Vehicle and Hundreds of L

DellBoy Oct 9, 2012

1. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    *UPDATE New Topic with 600 Skins + Heads Including all Mechromancer Heads
    And the Gearbox Only Staff Skins*

http://www.xpgamesav...y/#.UHbeTG_A9WU

Check This Level 50 Mechromancer Modded all Skills Purchased with no points leftover and a modded backpack of 500 and Playthrough 2.5 with all side missions
    http://www.xpgamesav...y/#.UHa8LG_A9WU
    Right Click and open in a New Tab on the above link
    Read Below for all other saves
    Updated Now With Level 50 Epic Mechromancer Save With Loads Of Legendary Weapons and Legendary Class Mod, and a Small Collection of New Skins for her and also a Few New Extra Skins for other Characters, and as s req for my Personal Un-Modded Level 35 Zero with loads Of Pink Gear See Bottom Post for Link

Borderlands 2 All in One Finally all Heads, Skins & Vehicle Skins.
    Super Save Pack with Everything you could want.

For the 3050 and counting of people downloading and not leaving a comment
    please if you download don't forget to hit the Thanks
    and the Rep [​IMG] Thank You

Hey guy's DellBoy here, I have made a couple of topics lately and updating those as I got more new great stuff well I have here now everything all in one and a full explanation below regarding Heads+Skins and
    Vehicle Skins I have put together all my saves full pack of all the great stuff and weather you have downloaded my Previous saves or this is your first you should now have all 17/17 Heads and Most of the skins all the rare and best ones. My personal saves with all my Orange Legendary Weapons, Shield, Class Mod and Grenades are also below with so much great stuff details below. Hard to list it all so I just mention some of the stuff. Save's 9001-9004 are mainly just to use the skins and drop the weapons, thats all I have used them for to store everything but saves 9005-9009 are all my personal saves with exception to 9009 which with credit to Cavey (Ccaveman84) for the Great modded Mechromancer all I have done is do all missions and side missions and challenges up to Sanctuary and spent a few Golden Keys on her to give her some great Pink and a Orange starter gear (inc the Burning Infinity) This will be my last unless I start to find better weapons which I seriously doubt now with the amount below but I have started to save and collect all the Mechromancer Heads and Skins for you all and as I collect them I will post a save at the bottom of this topic which will hold them , there are a few I already got with save.9001.Don't forget to check the bottom of the post for the level 50 Mech with legendary weapons and a start of heads and skins for her. Thanks Guys

I have Listed them below to make it easy. As some people were getting confused with which ones had what. Best thing to do is start a game in split screen if you have 2 controllers or have a friend host then go in and drop everything and have fun.
    Also please don't forget to change your id's with 360Revolution or something your used to (not60 Revolution, its crap) and then transfer to your xbox360. These cannot be used on the PC for people asking.

DellBoy@XPG_save.9001
    Zero Modded level 50 BackPack of 200 all full of Heads and Skins and Vehicle Skins Inc G4141HD the Black Widow Red letter day any many many more also some of the first Mechromancer Skins inc Pink Pandoacorn

DellBoy@XPG2_save.9002
    Zero Modded Level 50 BackPack of 200, 96 heads and skins and 112 Legendary Orange Weapons, Shields, Legendary Class Mods for all that are better than the Terramorphous Class Mods these give 5 points to 6 skills, all Terramorphous shields, Class Mods and Grenades also Both types of Sledges Shotguns, a 410,500 Nuke Rocket Launcher and the very rare Fire Fire Teeth of Terramorphous Shotgun there, to list but you get the idea 5days,15hours,34mins,15sec's of playtime to bring these to ya.

DellBoy@XPG_save.9003
    Zero Modded Level 50 BackPack full of even more Heads skins and vehicle skins inc all Minecraft Heads+Skins and the Mincraft level 50 Shotgun and the Minecraft lvl 50 Longbow Sniper Rifle.

DellBoy@XPG_save.9004
    Commando Modded level 50 with even more Orange Legendary Weapons, Shield,etc

Salvador Main_save.9005
    Gunzerker Modded level 50 this is my personal save playthrough 1 completed and just into playthrough 2, this is the perfect save for anyone wanting to do playthrough 2 with Salvador as he has a Backpack full of the best gear and a vault full also all the best weapons Orange and Pink a Great Save.

Commando*_save.9006
    Axton modded level 50 full of legendary weapons and more. Playthrough 1&2 Completed.

Commando Orange_save.9007
    Axton Modded level 50 again loads of legendary stuff. Just playthrough 1 complete.

Maya Orange_save.9008
    Siren modded level 50 loads of cool legendary stuff great to do plenty of missions.

Mechromancer_save.9009
    Gaige Modded level 9 max money and skill points thanks to Ccaveman84 for this all I have done is all the missions and side missions and challenges up to Sanctuary and I spent a few Golden Keys on her to give her some great stuff, enjoy.

My Super Save All In One Pack 9 Saves Below. Password is DELLBOY@XPG <<<< (how you could miss this lol)

*NEW*
    My Epic Mechromancer level 50 With Head Skins and Orange Legendary Weapons and Class Mod for her

New Frogga Head Just Added

*NEW*
    Also My Just Got Hold of this Skin Set 250 Skins and Heads Level 49 Siren

*NEW*
    And As a request from a few people for a good Un-Modded Class My Personal Level 35 Zero Full Of Pink Weapons and Gear also I completed playthrough one so its at the start of Playthrough 2 a Great save

Don't Forget To to hit the Thanks and the Rep [​IMG] Thank You and I will Keep adding to the Mechromancer Heads and Skins

Hope you like guys I thought if I put it all in one downloadable file all arranged for you it would be much easier for all, Also just to let you know I do have some none modded saves of my own from level 9 to 35 all characters and all have great weapons from the Golden Key Crate let me know in a post if you would like or need any of these.Thanks as always and please don't forget if you download please leave a comment and a Thanks+Rep.

Also for all you Borderlands 2 Modding needs visit Ccaveman84 mod shop below.
    http://www.xpgamesav...d/#.UHSWzi7A9WU

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  2. ExtantParsley

ExtantParsley Head of XPG Umbrella Division
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    That's great! It's always good to find everything in one place. Thanks and good post.

3. PeterFitzenwell

PeterFitzenwell Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    50/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks man , I know this must have taken alot of time

4. scunnyemce

scunnyemce Loading ......... Lifetime Gold
    75/94

Console:
    Xbox
    sweet dellboy cheers m8 excellent work by the way.whats that bull sh*t about bwt points all about?

5. De

235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Don't spam my topic with that crap.
    you won't last 5 mins here at XPG if your going to post that rubbish in peoples topic's everyone know's its a huge scam.

6. AD

ADDZ Guest

Spammer and links removed!

7. TRADAY80

TRADAY80 Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Nice DellBoy....cheers to you man!! Great work....just what I needed! :eek:hh:

8. De

235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks ADDZ, also could we arrange this console asap thanks :)

Thank Guys I'll keep you upto date here with all Mechromancer Heads and Skins I'm going to be spending all day tomorrow getting all those head skins for her :)

9. XPGBuSh

XPGBuSh XPG'S FIFA KING XPG Retired Staff
    205/282

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Nice one Dell great work

Also looking sexy in green i must say ;)

10. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    430/564

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    :p 4 got to say good job their Delly ;)

11. De

235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks to you, you sexy mo fo :)

12. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    430/564

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    u no it. lol

13. bl

blackinferno91 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey, just wanted to say thank you SO much for all the work you have done on this and all the time you have invested into this pack. You are an amazing person for helping out people like you do, you're totally aweome and thank you so so much again!

14. Cl

ClowersUniverse Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    hey man i downloaded it and it says it requires a password for me to put it on the desktop do you know what it might be?

15. Cl

ClowersUniverse Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    my bad i just saw where it says password is... but thanks man so much this is perfect

16. JuanOrtizSr

JuanOrtizSr Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    This is so effin' cool. One question: do you need the DLC to use the Mechromancer save?

17. proscope

proscope Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Looking forward to getting all the heads/skins for the mech! Thanks for the post :)

18. WeariedAbyss

WeariedAbyss Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks for all the work you put into this..

19. de

deftjangle Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks for everything. I am actually interested in your level 35 assassin saves could you send those to me by any chance

20. th

themoosegod Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I've looked everywhere, and I haven't found the password. Where is it?!