How not to F up yr minecraft world.

Shadow Aug 15, 2012

1. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    95/188

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Ok so i bin seeing alot of peps having probs with minecraft after they mod/dupe their things and after the game is just f-up it cant b save, so made this list on "what/what not" to avoid yr game save from being f-up well most of the time.

1. The first RULE and most GOLDEN RULE is that u Always Back up yr save b4 u try anthing so if it got f-up u can always replace it and find out where u got it worng.

2. When using the mod tool never Stack items that r not stackable if u do u will 100% f-up yr game.
    ect:--armor should b only 1 not 2or more.

3. Never over use the mod tool like having to much items at 1 go this will coz the game to load very slow or just freeze on the loading screen. ect:-- moding 4 or more people invertory at once. only do yr invertory and only yr invertory.

4.Never change or stack more armor dan 1 this give u infinite health u will die but to u it look like u have lots of health and when u do die u will b at a loading screen with no loading bar.

5. Never put things that r not in the game yet if u do this will 100% freeze yr game.

6. If u think u dont want to use the mod tool its ok the other way u can get lots of the same item is u can ether do it without cheating which will take some time but will 1000% b safe or u can Dupe this is not 100% safe.

7. When DUPING it coz the item to LOPE over and over this coz the item to b INFINITE but never dupe every item just dupe the item u need and only what u need not what can b made very easy.

8. Never dupe and keep the item in yr pocket and den load yr game save in the mod tool this will give u an ERROR in the mod tool.

Hope this helps
    yrs Shadow.

2. Davyzz

Davyzz Loser BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i like it mate, :)

3. Shadow

430/564

Console:
    Xbox One
    thx but it still need more info so ill update when i can.

4. Fluttershy

Fluttershy Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Interesting, but I've put things in my inventory that aren't in the game(or that aren't possible to have in your inventory, Like Bedrock and monster spawners.)... like Sponge but other times I've put in items that aren't in the game and they just don't show up in my inventory...never had a game crash or anything....I've also put in music discs...but I"m unsure if they're actually in the game or not...it gives a description when I click"What's this" but I've never found any in the dungeons I've found....

I've also modded bricks and clay into the game when there was no clay.

As for dupping, it seems kinda silly to do that when you have mod tools at your disposal....even more so that dupping doesn't work 100% anymore since the update.

5. Shadow

430/564

Console:
    Xbox One
    theirs a new way of dupeing m8 look it up on u-tube.

6. ChaseB72

ChaseB72 The Idiots Are Taking Over
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    SAVE AFTER MODDING...Never hurts :) And also, I definitely agree with the, "make a backup", statement. Always :eek:hh:

7. ty

tythecamper Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    you can do bedrock right and is the mods still working on the current version of minecraft?

8. Shadow

430/564

Console:
    Xbox One
    u can but make sure u back it up first so u can test it out but keep the back safe so if it goes u can always use the back up 1. ;)

9. Lostsoul

Lostsoul Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I had a person brake a couple of monster spawners and I wanted to put them back, I want to put a spawner in the neither as well for blaze.

will this work or will they just site there

I read if the spider webs were there then you got cave spiders blazes in the neither and so on

10. TRUExSKILLxKILL

TRUExSKILLxKILL I
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    It wont work like that, the spawners spawn pigs, and has to be put on grass or near grass to work.

11. Lostsoul

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    is this because the title header for the spawner can not be picked up from its surroundings, if so why cant they just fix the code so you have the tile header for each spawer it is not like you have fifty you have, skelaten, zombies, spiders, cave spiders, siver fish, and blaze.

so have the the spawner for each, it appears some one over looked this as in the PC version if you add the title header you get the correct spawner and if you have the correct surroundings as well. it all works out

12. TRUExSKILLxKILL

TRUExSKILLxKILL I
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    This is all the information associated with a monster spawner, doesn't seem like there is much to change. Also, no, in the PC version you have to change the entity that the block would have, not the title header. In the console version, for now it doesn't seem that there is enough space to change the entity inside the spawner.

[​IMG]

Slot is the place it's in for your inventory. ID is the block itself, might help, but doesn't look like it will, because it only shows monster spawner, not the entity associated with it. Count is how much you have. Lastly damage is how damaged an item is, but with wool it's what color it is, so it might help with spawners, but again it doesn't look like it will.

13. Lostsoul

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I can tell you that some of the items codes just dont match this is one of the reason the game will not load, it is best to only use this tool to increase the iteams on hand or items you know that will work, and dont try to re add the items again if they dont.

next.

The program seems not read past liine 40, that is 40 iteams, this appears to be a bug I removed the air and I dont get and errors, I just edit the items because I am past line 40 some were. With the air removed the file loads. This was magic as I did not ad this

It appears they are appending the host players items to the end of the list.

I tested this and found this to be true with a new file and save then the new players appear before you now.for some reason. so if you have allot of players that have coem and gone they are not cleared.

next and this is real important do not use any other program to rehash and resign, this can double the file size each time and corrupt your save as well