How to Iso mod Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
You will need:
WX360 or Xbox Backup Creator
- Open your your Iso using Wx360 or Xbox Backup Creator's image browser(Under the Image Tools Tab).
- Extract the Default.xex file BEFORE doing anything else and save it to your mod folder.
- Extract the file named code_post_gfx.ff and save it to your mod folder.
- Open FF Viewer and open up the code_post_gfx.ff.
- In the left window is the list of files that are found in the FF file and in the right window is the contents of whatever file is currently highlighted.
- Scroll down until you find a file named buttons_default.cfg and highlight it with the mouse.
- Now you will see all the button binds for that particular button layout, you could mod the lefty or the others if you use use them.
- Now you can start replacing buttons with cheats. For a command list you can use your internet to search for a comprehensive list if you want more cheats and commands.
bind BUTTON_RTRIG "+attack"
bind BUTTON_LTRIG "+speed_throw"
bind BUTTON_RSHLDR "+frag"
bind BUTTON_LSHLDR "+smoke"
bind BUTTON_RSTICK "+melee"
bind BUTTON_LSTICK "+breath_sprint"
set gpad_button_rstick_deflect_max 1.0
set gpad_button_lstick_deflect_max 1.0
bind BUTTON_A "+gostand"
bind BUTTON_B "+stance"
bind BUTTON_X "+usereload"
bind BUTTON_Y "weapnext"
bind DPAD_UP "god"
bind DPAD_DOWN "noclip"
bind DPAD_LEFT "+actionslot 3"
bind DPAD_RIGHT "+actionslot 4"
You can see in the above example that Dpad Up has been changed from "+actionslot1" to "god" and that Dpad Down has been changed from "+actionslot2" to noclip.
Once you have added your cheats save the file and close FFViewer(You may need to save twice to force it and it may freeze momentarily but it still works). Open up WX360 or XBC and replace the old code_post_gfx.ff with your freshly modded file.
You may need to clear your system cache to access the mods if you have ever been online. Enjoy
This tutorial was written by me but credit for finding the mods goes to XPGamesaves and it's members.