Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

360REV Tool Problem

Mentalkd Jan 3, 2016

1. Me

Mentalkd Newbie
    0/47

My problem I am having is that when I click on the 360REV Tool after downloading it and logging in, the file gets deleted. Why is this happening and if someone can tell me of a fix, then I would be most grateful as I need to transfer 360 files to PC and horizon wont let me download and 360xplorer (or USBXTAF don't seem to work either) so i chose to go with 360REV.

2. slyfuldragon

slyfuldragon 360Revolution Developer XPG Moderator
    195/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Sounds like your Anti-Virus software sees 360Revolution as a potentially hazardous software and auto-deletes it. Allow it in your Anti-Virus software as an exception and you should fine.

3. milldogtjm

milldogtjm TeamXPG For Life Lifetime Gold
    55/94

A Student of Gaming
    Console:
    Xbox One
    First put the download url of the 360Revolution setup file, in your anti-virus's exception list; Secondy download the program to the folder you want it in, now put that folder in the exception list. Thirdly put the program itself in the exception list. And try running it, if it then fails connect to the server, then you know that its being blocked by the firewall and will have to make a exception for it going out and in.

4. Ar

AriesKillJester Newbie
    0/47

Hello, I downloaded the 360 tool but it won't sign-in even after pressing a couple of times. I had assumed once downloaded it would create files and be installed on my pc but nothing; no such luck. I've had issues with past programs.

5. slyfuldragon

slyfuldragon 360Revolution Developer XPG Moderator
    195/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Your login information is the same as your XPGamesaves credentials. Make sure there are no special characters or spaces in either the username or password.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.