?

PreCC Starter save or regular modified starter save (this for the 360)

1. Regular Modified Starter save

42.9%
  2. PreCC Starter save

85.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.

(Request New) For A [TEAM -XPG ] Dragon Age Inquisition Male [Starter-save, or PreCC 360 gamesave]

milldogtjm Jul 26, 2015

1. milldogtjm

milldogtjm TeamXPG For Life Lifetime Gold
    25/47

A Student of Gaming
    Console:
    Xbox One
    By any chance can the XPG Team make a Dragon Age Inquisition Male Archer (doesn't matter race)Starter Save for the 360. Also I don't know if its possible but can we get it so that its a PreCC Starter save; if not possible thats ok if it becomes just a modified male archer starter save for the 360 which can now be transferred to the Xbox 1 for play. So I'm asking all of TEAM -XPG can we make this save a reality or will it be every programmers dream to make and players dream to play but will be denied the pleasure of trying this fun adventurous save.
    {edit}
    I'm also willing to donate to the entire XPG Team the amount still needed to cover this years server running cost just so that this save can be made.

2. milldogtjm

milldogtjm TeamXPG For Life Lifetime Gold
    55/94

A Student of Gaming
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Thanks for the votes so far but I just hope that other creators of Dragon Age game saves and editors like the DragonAge Origins editor.

3. Tr

Treakle1066 Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i already havea full different modded all skil;l trees filled out of each race well most of them modded skill trees and money from a friend
    whom whent bythe handle SkullKeeper from another forum of mine im not naming names of the forum lol.

but he modded my persoanl own saves and modeed the gold and the different saves of which i collected from each of the different races from a ceratin point inthe game when you fully become the inquisitor just past haven but quests done at all.

but i have elven archer,male warrior,female warrior,female dwarf save,female tamasran mage,male tamasran warrior save all modded oh and that modded feale rogue save thats been floating around the XPG forum.

the one save of inquisition in here that is modded of that human female roque but thats in therea swell but i have a full collection of the different races all modded gold and skill points modded for all skills and skill trees to be unlocked straight from the get go.

no DLC on themeither it wrecks the fucking saves for starters i hate DLC on my saves but i have them yes.

just haven't uploaded them in here because they are my own perosnal saves and didnt feel it'd be right to uplaod them in here.

from private xbox 360 private collecton of modded save and they all work and have been tested by me personally.

but werent modded by me like i said they were modded for meas a favor from a friend whos a modder from another forum

if the modders and admin i here allow to share and upalod them in here and give me flight clearence i will do so but only with thee permission first but i do have the a farily full set of already modded different saves for dragon inquisiton XBOX