Not open for further replies.

Resolved [Form]360Rev Support - PLEASE READ

Iamcoolz Jul 31, 2014

1. Iamcoolz

Iamcoolz Forum Administrator Staff Member XPG Administrator
    195/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    Hello guys, I understand this program isn't going to work for every single setup of a PC and hell, sometimes the errors are based completely on the OS. Please don't blame it on the developers of the tool. To be fair, a lot of developers face these type of issues, hell even Bungie experienced some issues when transferring the beta from Play Station to Xbox One so.

Something you guys can do to help us better understand and help you with your problem is to please fill out the form, and it will allow me and the 360Rev team to assist a lot better, then you simply posting

"Tool no work, plx help :S"

Before you fill out the forum, please check-out this topic -

http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/44891-common-360revolution-problems/

AND PLEASE USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION.

So, when you're about to fill out a support topic, please fill out this form below:
    This will speed up the process of us fixing the tools, and making 360Rev the best it can be. So please, help us to help you.

I thank you for your patience, I will reply to your topic ASAP or even any of the staff here.

-Iamcoolz

2. slyfuldragon

slyfuldragon 360Revolution Developer XPG Moderator
    195/282

Console:
    Xbox
    We appreciate the effort. I afraid if people don't see/read/follow this...

[​IMG]

...then they might not follow this either. But it is something, organized to use.

But in hope that this gets read, I'm going to sticky this for the time being and we'll see how it turns out.

Cheers, Iamcoolz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.