Gamertag from internet to xbox Data0000

calarie Jun 24, 2014

1. ca

calarie Newbie
    235/282

OK guys, so I have been banging my head against the wall all day. I recently rgh'd my xbox and got an external hdd. It decided to brick on me and for some reason i can no longer see my gamer profile. (i dont remember ever transferring it to that hdd. anyways I have got a friend to download my gamer profile and send me the data0000 data0001 etc folders, I tried to get them to work on my xbox and no go. I heard about 360 revolution downloaded it and amazingly there was my profile with my game saves in my harddrive. My questions is how the heck do I get my xbox to recognize the files that 360 revolution is recognizing? In the program it shows up as data>content>and the the profile. If anybody knows how to fix this or make the xbox read my data like 360 revolution is reading it that would be much appreciated thanks

2. begallegal1

begallegal1 Medicine Man Lifetime Gold TeamXPG
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    be sure whatever device your using to store profile and saves is formatted by the 360 ,,I recommended to use internal HDD or 360 formatted USB stick for profiles and saves

the path should look something like this , and it should show up on the console ;)

HDD:\Content\ProfileNumberFolder\FFFE07D1\00010000\ProfileNumberFile