Dark Souls 2 Full Legit 1K Save Set

bcool2k Apr 6, 2014

1. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    **PLEASE NOTE THESE SAVES WERE CREATED WITH THE BLACK ARMOR PRE ORDER DLC INSTALLED. ALTHOUGH I HAVE TESTED THEM ON TWO ACCOUNTS BOTH WITH/WITHOUT DLC AND ALL LOAD/UNLOCK JUST FINE**

Ok guys I'm back with my Second Full Legit 1K Save Set. I just first wanted to thank you for all the Likes/Rep+ on my South Park TSOT Save Set which can be found on XPGamesaves at the the following links:

http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/100463-south-park-stick-of-truth-full-legit-1k-save-set/

Mediafire Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3i9ov6ko96exrui/South+Park+TSOT+1k+Save+Set.rar

I really appreciate all the support and continue to look forward to your feedback on all my sets in the future. As with South Park i really do encourage everyone to play this game all the way through at least once. It can be a VERY punishing yet EXTREMELY rewarding experience. I spent all week Creating, Correcting, and Testing these saves.

Please NOTE these Saves would NOT have been possible without each of the following people:

They each deserve a ton of credit for the construction of this Save Set. First off, I must thank Idolhands98 for creating the original Dark Souls 2 Save Editor V1. I also must thank XPG Gamesaves Member and Mod XPGOByto for creating the latest Save Editor V13c. Excellent work. Also XPG Member Deathnotel for creating an excellent MODDED Starter Save using these save editors. Most importantly i must thank XPG Member Vrilya. He did an absolutely fantastic Mini Save Set for this game and helped to lay the groundwork for the construction of this entire set. He was absolutely essential in the completion of this set. There were some saves from his original set that were just NOT at the proper location or had no description whatsoever on what u needed to do. I simply made them closer to the required objective so that they are very easy to understand and follow, even if you have NEVER played this game before . Therefore nearly all of these saves are just a refinement of his original work , with his permission of course, to make things as easy as possible for the player to unlock the Achievements properly.
    Please do NOT Post/Share this without asking my permission. This set has all Achievement Gamesaves necessary to earn 1000gs with detailed txt files on how to earn each Achievement in the game very easily with minimal effort.
    Please READ the included INSTRUCTIONS/ORDER for these Saves and I promise this will unlock all 1000gs in legit order on a fresh Account. Please NOTE the Order is VERY deliberate as this game requires several playthroughs or lots of PVP to unlock any of the Learn all Spells Achievements. DO NOT under any circumstances pick up any items off the ground of Purchase any Spells/Equipment unless instructed. Doing so will pop the All Spells Achievements out of order. I have included individual saves to minimize this problem for you. I take NO Responsibility for the Achievements popping out of order and recommend u test them on a dummy account first. I sincerely want this to be the ONE and ONLY Save Set that you will ever need for this Excellent game.

*All CREDIT TO bcool2k, Idolhands98, XPGObyto , Deathnotel, and Vrilya.

(Many Thanks to FromSoftware, Namco Bandai and their Creative Teams)

As always DONT forget to Rehash and Resign with your IDs.
    I suggest using Horizon.

I hope you Enjoy and Good Luck:) I look forward to your continued feedback and support.

Please REP+ LIKE as these Save Sets take ALOT of time and hard work to do properly.

Mediafire Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2er0klpa71aia40/Dark+Souls+2+1k+Save+Set.rar

2. JIC

JIC Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Dude thank you so much!!! and to all the people to contribute ti this save set.

3. gu

gumu Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    do this works with pal?

4. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I dont think it should make a difference. However, please let me know what u find out. This was done on NTSC/USA version.

5. xX

xXx3nan0xXx Newbie
    0/47

Ola no me puede alguien guiar para crear mi cuenta esq no se q poner en la pregunta

6. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Sorry i don't understand you i only speak English:(

7. xX

xXx3nan0xXx Newbie
    0/47

Can anyone tell me to put where it says that if I am human

8. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Only a Human Effigy Makes u human u just have to look at your character if he looks like a zombie or undead u need to take a human effigy to restore your humanity hope that helps.

9. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I guess i was too late to the party on this save set. I thought it would have generated alot more interest on this site:( Oh well

10. Ad

AdamTablet Newbie
    0/47

Hats off to the OP

Exellent Effort

11. ih

ihatepikeys Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    AWESOME work soooo grettfull for everyone's efforts

12. Ye

Yefet Rookie
    15/47

Console:
    Xbox
    What is save file number that is after the spaceship prob (that you have to press the A button very fast)?
    Edit: sorry wrong topic.

13. apple0708

apple0708 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks a lot for this great job!

14. bo

bobsandbag Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks, but is this confirmed to work on PAL version?

15. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I am NOT sure all of these saves were made using NTSC/USA version of the game and have been tested using NTSC accounts. Please feel free to try one if that works fine then they all should. I appreciate your interest and feedback with the set thank you:)

16. apple0708

apple0708 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    It is OK for french version.