ZUMA ZUMA ZUMA! SON OF SUN AND ADVENTURER! (REQUEST)

staypufftyrant Oct 11, 2012

1. staypufftyrant

staypufftyrant Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Sorry about the title, just seems like the topics with the most replies are the ones in all caps. :boobs:

Here's the thing: I've found a save set from various other sites that included most of the adventure achievements, all but the achievement for completing it.

Now getting adventurer is a bit easier than it'd normally be since you have to go through the last set of stages to reach the space stage, where if you fail you have to complete the five previous stages all over again. But the problem is, even though the save for the last temple achievement pretty much puts you right at the final stage, it's still RIDICULOUSLY HARD! If there is a gamesave out there or one that someone could whip up for me that puts you right at the last set of ***** for the space stage that'd be greatly appreciated!

Also, I mentioned Son of Sun in the title and if a save for this exists I'd appreciate that too but I'm pretty sure your rank on each of the Gauntlet levels is bound to your profile so without a GPD I don't think they'd be obtainable without doing it legit.

Thanks!