Not open for further replies.

ZoneHD is on XPG

ZoneHD Sep 15, 2011

1. Zo

ZoneHD Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello all at XPG, Im by no means a newbie at modding started off when i was 11. (Am now 15 ;D)

Im sure we all remember busting open the hard drive to do the save game mods ;D

Cant remember which game though sure it was cod tool ^^

But thats how i started out, I now have a retail (Getting banned soon, i can tell) Which i bought back in 06, played 2 years solid then found out there was a thing called xbox live LOL

Then This year I finished my first jtag, took about 2 months, fryed 2 ports but it still managed to work :O its a xenon mobo, yeah its a old console probs gonna die soon, but plenty of love and it will stay with me forever <3

Then Ive got my ps3, and my pc.

If you want to talk to me, ive got a youtube, ZoneClanHD I use a HD PVR, I record most of my games, im starting to get right into starcraft :)

Reason i came here? Well the dead island mods where pretty cool So i took a visit on here, and honestly very surprised no ones been talking that much about ya ;)

I run my own blog, im aware its advertising, but i provide some goods news threads daily if you have a news team here, maybe visiting it will help you?

So yeah.

by the way, why is xlink kia not even used anymore? I go on call of duty and theres not 1 player online :(

2. Bu

Bullet Guest

Great intro ZoneHd.

Welcome to XPG.

Stay active, follow the rules and ENJOY

3. Zo

ZoneHD Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ah thanks man, Ive had longer intros, but didnt want to bore you all with the details <3

4. AD

ADDZ Guest

Nice to meet you ZoneHd

If you need anything make a topic and someone will get on it for you.

We have an X-link forum if you want to get on to try some mods or just to play about with members start a thread with games and times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.