xDeM0nx XPGamesaves Groupie
    0/47

game design
    Home Page:
    Console:
    Xbox One
    get the book below:​

another genius book that compliments the first:​

I have been asked this thousands of times and I still get hundreds of emails a day asking me about my success on youtube with multiple partnerships etc. Forget what you think you know about how to make it on this extremely chaotic and super political site because the rules changes like running water each month.

There are tons of how to become successful videos on youtube but, no one is really making those anymore because they realized that what worked for them can't be forced or applied to all others. Now I have been on youtube since the start on 2005, since then I have been through hell and back with hundreds of deleted and suspended channels along the way... It wasn't until 2008 that I found my nitch in youtube and started teaching myself about the legalities of copyrights, (cc) common creative content, freeuse laws etc.

These things meant nothing to me when I first joined youtube as I am sure meaning of you are like this now, It's not until you become an important public figure,musician,actor,director,writer,comedian, etc that you start to understand and respect what copyright truly stands for and mean. This took me awhile as I thought no one was bothered by the stolen content I would upload without any permission at all, which only led to channel after channel getting shut the heck down.

Now I have been a ''Nerdfighter'' which is an extremely large group of righteous people who do everything and anything in their power to make the world suck less, whether it be sponsoring hundreds of thousands of non-profit organizations or, traveling all the way to the other side of the world to stop a what seemed like never ending world... Yes I am also an invisible child who flew to Uganda Africa to bring Joesph Koni to justice in 2006. So don't believe the scams and lies this new breed of invisible children have plague the world and internet with about Koni. There is no Koni and I have left them since then because them scamming millions of dollars out of the whole world based on a lie.

Moving on Alan Lastufka author of ''YouTube: An Insider's Guide to Climbing the Charts''
    Is also a nerdfighter as well. Now this guy has written genius scripts for so many successful tv shows and films its insane really. He has been dubbed ''the man who knows more about youtube than youtube''
    Out of all the books out there his is the only one that doesn't mislead or glorify lies just to make a quick buck. The youtubers mentioned in the book with links will show you just how much his book changed their lives. I owe all of my success to Alan because in 2009 just before TDanceTV2 was created I was only on youtube dancing and teaching the world to dance.

I told people if i want subs/views I don't have to do anything but dance and my channel proved just that.
    Youtube deleted this channel to make an example out of people who were supporting a certain controversial
    youtuber named ''Asathecomic'' Youtube hated and picked on this guy so much anyone who made videos mentioning his name would lose their entire channels.. Yes google/youtube are cold-hearted money hungry *******z you better learn this and learn it fast... Now my dancing channel was viewed all over the world or in 25 languages and 17 countries so that made me happy.

Many fans wrote to em daily saying how they had nothing but war in their country so coming to watch my dancing would take their tears away. Each video had thousands of comments and likes... and when youtube took that channel from me I almost literally died... Just before the channel was taken down a close friend and mentor told me to make a backup channel just in case and ''TDanceTV2'' I had never even thought about vlogging before then and I was told that vloggers trump all when it comes to the most successful channels on youtube.

I made that channel one month prior to my dancing channel getting shut down. I post a video in tears about it and moved on... Now I had already bought the book by then and just nearing chapter 6 of it... Once I got my first partnership with ''TDanceTV2'' I told Alan that I would be promoting his book and giving him high praises in my video. Alan smiled and said go for it, I didn't realize thousands of youtubers were doing the exact same thing! In Apr. 2010 a fatal reaction to medication almost killed me, I was so bad off my ex-wife
    had to vlog with her voice as narration... You wouldn't believe how much support and love I got for that vlog

It gave me the will to want to fight and live and to make it back to youtube to do what I loved most which was entertain the world... The video is still on my main channel to remind me of how far I came and how close I came to losing it all. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4eoYJENNrY yes indeed.

After this TDanceTV2 made full partner on May, 7th 2010... I decided with Alan's book I would not only create a super dominant channel but create one that would never get copyright strikes, warning strikes, or any other type of violations that lost me so many channels in the passed. This channel was viral each video I created... I mean with Tiger Woods in the lime light for his affairs my channel was soaring rapidly... I was in awe at how much traffic it was doing and I had already knew it would be my most successful channel and partnership ever created on youtube.

To make a long story short this channel was pure gold and everything I uploaded instantly went viral with little or no promotion at all. Using Alan's methods and book I completely change the entire way I vlogged, filmed, and scripted anything I did. Now the really successor goes to my genius idea to turn myself into a cartoon host... I attempted this in 2008 but it failed, so I revised the cartoon and debuted em on my vlogging channel. Not only did my viewers/subs/fans go crazy they voted my human self out and my cartoon in lol. This was the first time anyone had a vlogging channel with a cartoon host so I have now trademarked that idea all over the internet.

I have 13 channels that youtube pays me for and 6 full partnerships with Social Blade & Machinima being my 2 newest sponsorships! I found a way to use all of my talents all in one place without neglecting one or the other. This book has for ever changed my life and anyone else who decided to get it and apply his methods. I have been offline for 6months due to a horrific 2012 but, I am back now and hopefully my main channel will pick back up like it was before i left the internet. I was averaging 1.2million views a month! I plan to do those numbers again but more this year...

Because of the power house that my main vlogging channel had become it opened the door later for the rest of my companies and businesses as well. I was able to bring my record label and album to youtube,
    I was able to bring my relationship book series to youtube, I was able to create an alternate comedy channel as well in the mind set that they too would remain copyright and warning strike free. I also was able to bring my game design company to youtube and it now has picked up my largest sponsorship deal which is through Machinima for the next 3 years! Sorry to be so detailed but, I had to make sure you all knew and understood just how far I have come in my own life becaise of this book.

In closing, Alan teaches you that all you truly need is a great idea and a script to make a successful video.
    He has written scripts and emailed them to other youtubers who turned them into epic video colabs.
    Also all of the most successful youtubers on the site are vloggers, not musicians, not comedians, not directors, not gurus etc they are vloggers... This is because we can get away with so much more than other channels can abusing the heck out fo the freeuse laws and common creative looholes as well. This is why I can review a game, movie trailer and use footage but not recieve a message abotu matching 3rd party content or copyright issues..

But if you have a gaming channel not partnered through Machininma etc trying to do this they will strip the video from you or ban it in all countries so you can't show it to anyone, I don't think even Machinima will let you get away with this I will test that theory soon the next video game review I do and let you all know. Which will be or course RE6 & FFXIII-2 reviews coming soon :) Point blank get these books becauese there is no other truthful method or more successful tools you will find that gets the job done...

2. SlenderFlux

SlenderFlux Newb
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Great Guide,im going to make a purchase on the book very soon :gamer4: need to boost my youtube very much!!!

3. xDeM0nx

xDeM0nx XPGamesaves Groupie
    155/188

game design
    Home Page:
    Console:
    Xbox One
    rep=thanks is always appreciate mate take care!