Not open for further replies.

XCOM: Enemy Unkown Review By Sickmods

Sickmods Oct 7, 2012

1. Sickmods

Sickmods Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    My Review - This game is terrible. its like they tried to take a board game and make it a shooter. I only played for 5 minutes and had to shut it off from how retarded it was. i dont think anyone will really like this game unless
    you like a game where you have to move each character like a chess piece.

I might give it another try later but for now im sticking to Dishonored

Gamestops Review - From the award-winning creators of Civilization comes an action-strategy game about civilization's last stand. Threatened by an unknown enemy, the Earth's governments unite to form an elite paramilitary organization, known as XCOM, to combat this extraterrestrial attack. As the commander of XCOM, you control the global defense team in a battle against a terrifying alien invasion by creating a fully operational base, researching alien technologies, planning combat missions, and controlling soldier movement in battle.
    [indent=1.5]
    • Global Threat: Lead your squad in fierce battles to defeat the alien threat, and rescue civilians in crowded cities and desolate outlands around the world.
    • Strategic Base of Operations: Build and expand your XCOM headquarters, recruit and develop unique soldiers to take into battle, and research alien technology to expand your weapons and capabilities.
    • Tactical Multiplayer: Mix and match aliens and soldiers and combine abilities to outsmart and overpower your opponent.
    [/indent]
    10/09/12 Release Date

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.