XBUC method not working out...

Ghostic0n Sep 3, 2012

1. Gh

Ghostic0n Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey guys,

I download two updates (TC's Ghost Recon FS and SSFIV AE 2012 Update) and installed them via USB (Data/Content/0000000000000000/<TITLEID>/000B0000/<TU File> method). All went well and the Xbox recongnized the update and accepted it in. But when the games were started... the updates had no affect. Any ideas where I'm going wrong?

Thanks in advance.

2. villan4eva

villan4eva Ultimate Ninja!
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    What You Mean The Updates Had No Effect? Is Your Xbox Flashed? Is It LT3.0 (If Not Then You Should Really Get It Done) If So, Why Are You Using XBUC When 3.0 Is Safe?

The Only Reasons I Can Think Of As To Why You Need XBUC Are You Xbox Isn't Flashed With Up To Date F/W, You Are Using A RGH Or The Xbox In Question Is Perma Banned

3. le

lefos Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Also if you have any kind of internal storage. Move the update to the internal storage unit before launching the game. Also ensure you have the correct mediaid/titleid for the game you are playing. It does depend on region.

4. Gh

Ghostic0n Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    My console is flashed with LT 3.0 (flashed it myself), and it isn't banned. The region I'm using it in doesn't support LIVE. No need to start barking unless you know everything about the topic under consideration. Thank you.

Ok, I think I'll try it out by moving the update to the Internal Storage, launching game, and moving back to HDD when update succeeds. Other than that, I'm 100% sure the Media/Title ID match and the region is also accurate. I've been in the Xbox modding scene for 2 years now, and know loads more complicated stuff hardware/software wise than just transferring updates/gamesaves. So yeah, no problems there. :)

5. ch

charlyk88 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Moving the TU's to internal storage has nothing to do, you have to try every update for the game you want to play. Sometimes latest updates doesn't work. So if you try one by one it may work, It happens. Don't save to the pendrive all the updates at the time 'cause it will save the latest one. Try from the first to the latest. One of them may work.