Xbox360 New Dashboard 16525 Questions

Sataneyes Jul 17, 2013

1. Sa

Sataneyes Newbie
    105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    i just bought a new xbox360 kinect slim and it plays burned Games So after some research i found out it was flashed now there are some games that arent working with kinect since it needs to be updated and im on Dashboard 15574 Currently so i checked firmwares etc most people havent reported any problem but these posts were concering dashboard 16203 now i checked wikipedia to see what the latest firmware was and it said there is a new one out currently 16525

so my question is has anyone updated to this new firmware and did it cause and problems with playing burned games as in the flash has been removed?

Also assuming i want to Update to this new firmware will i be able to reflash my dvd rom again to make games work incase it messes with the flash?

2. Renegade

Renegade Super Special Awesome XPG Developer
    105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    I am on 16525 with an XKEY and all is fine. Same with a flashed drive. It's not a firmware flash with the update. You should always revert to stock firmware during an update anyway.

Plus the 16525 dashboard is only available to those who enrolled in the Beta testing anyway, so it won't be officially available to everyone for a little bit yet anyway.