Not open for further replies.

Xbox One update 'will improve the Live experience'

ScouseCarl Jan 9, 2014

1. ScouseCarl

ScouseCarl Dream/Believe/Achieve.
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox
    The first major Xbox One system update will focus on improving "the Live experience", making it easier for players to make use of the console's social features.
    That's according to Xbox chief product officer Marc Whitten, who told Engadget about Microsoft's Xbox Live plans in an interview at the CES expo this week.
    [​IMG]Whitten said development staff have been listening to fan feedback regarding the Xbox One dashboard and are hard at work making improvements based on gamers' comments.
    "The feedback we've gotten is pretty valid," he told the site. "Some of the social stuff is hidden or harder to use than it was on the Xbox 360. So you're gonna see us come out with an update where, well, we're going to fix those things.
    "As a person who's been pretty involved in building Xbox Live for the last decade, I take it pretty seriously when people say "it is harder to get into a party", and the defaults aren't right, and I don't like the model.
    "So what I'm trying to do with the team is kind of theme some stuff up. Let's take an update and really go through a big list of what we're hearing from customers, what we know is broken with the architecture, areas that we want to improve or complete.
    "I think that's a theme you'll really see us push on: that Live experience."
    Last week, Xbox's Larry Hryb stated that upcoming Xbox One updates would be shaped by fan feedback.

Source: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/444450/xbox-one-update-will-improve-the-live-experience/

2. Bu

Bullet Guest

Will this come at the same time as the much needed USB support next year? If so too little too late.
    Xbox One is already well over a million sales behind the PS4.

3. ScouseCarl

ScouseCarl Dream/Believe/Achieve.
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Exactly but hopefully with them talking about it now I am hoping it won't be to far off, I think MS are too greedy to be being left behind by the Sony so they may shape up. (hopefully).

4. Dylandy05

Dylandy05 The Blue Waffle Power Ranger Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Playstation 4
    they need to add content,fix the party system just shuts of when it wants to fustrating when ur playing a game with ur mates

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.