(XBOX ONE) Small E3 Review!

OfficialSilas Jun 11, 2014

1. OfficialSilas

OfficialSilas The PC Wizard
    105/188

Console:
    Other
    The XBOX One has had an extremely bad review since it's release date 22 November. Us XBOX Gamer's where really looking for E3 to finalize our opinions on the XBOX One. After watching the 2 hours and 6 minutes of straight XBOX One which you can go and watch at the Dashboard. I think they've done an excellent job bringing what the gamer's want. This E3 was mainly focused on the games coming out on XBOX and they have done it amazingly by giving us 15+ or more games this year and next year.

The games coming that are out very shortly, Halo, Call Of Duty, The Crew and heaps more and all going to prove XBOX means business. Gamer's are going to be over stocked in games not knowing what to play first! knowing me, i'm going straight for Halo. Also, Phill Spencer has announced that the XBOX One will get most of these games first to our generation of console and they will all be out in 1080p with 60fps frame rate which is amazing!

The game that most people are talking about is the Halo Master Chief Collection, coming with every single Halo game 1-4 on a single disc. As 343 Industries also said at E3, they have re-designed all the maps making them looking amazing for us to enjoy with an option to change the graphics to the normal Halo graphics from 10 years ago aswell. Lastly, with the multi-player is 100% the same as the game was 10 years ago which is making gamers just like me very excited! Thats not all, in 2015, there releasing the Halo 5 Guardians which you can read more about by clicking 'Halo 5 Guardians' <---

If you have a game that you're getting this year what will it be? or multiple please leave a comment below guys! Thanks for reading and have a nice day!!

Attached Files:

• xbox.jpg
      xbox.jpg
      File size:
      133.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Bu

Bullet Guest

Microsoft won E3 by focusing on games and listening to what the gamers want. Phil Spencer was slated by Sony fans as being a 'Yes' man, but he and his team proved them wrong.
    Sony's focus centered around TV, and we all know how that panned out for Xbox last year!

3. OfficialSilas

OfficialSilas The PC Wizard
    105/188

Console:
    Other
    I didn't watch the Sony @ E3. But as i said, i was very pleased with XBOX's games and how it shows that they care about there gamers,