Xbox One Is Full Message

Bullet Nov 26, 2013

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

As you may have noticed by now the Hardrive is safely tucked away inside the Xbox One, and you have also probably noticed how you can tell how much room you have left right?
    The simple answer is , you cant. This is just one of the features I feel is missing from the Xbox One right now, asides being able to add friends easily, and a task manager.

You will know when you're 500GB HDD is almost full though becuase you will be greeted with a message like this:

[​IMG]

So the solution to lack of space on the Xbox One is just to delete other apps. I really hope there is a better solution than this in a future update, because 500GB isn't going to last all that long.

2. XPG Darkside

XPG Darkside Eating cake.... Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Eating cake.
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Ahh so that's how we find out how much space we have got left, thanks for the info B ;)

3. Bu

Bullet Guest

Yea when its too late , and you are forced to download something!

4. reluctantkill3r

reluctantkill3r Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Has anyone heard of any updates regarding external drive support?

5. Mirax

Mirax XPG Junkie Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    Wow that is pretty dumb on Microsoft's part. :| I for one like to check how much space i have left! Nice info bullet :)

6. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    That's the thing I've never understood about this tiny 500GB HD on the xbox360 the 250GB wasn't enough but if you work it out you where actually given more space on the 250GB even the 320GB hard drive than on the Xbox one because the 360 games are only 3-7gb which gave you a minimum of 35 full installs that's at 7GB some are less but now with the games being upto 48GB your lucky if your going to get 10 full installs so really its way way to small should of been at least 1TB.

But of course you know they have done that for a reason so everyone buys another new one when they release a 1TB version "elite" in 6-12months, I guess you can't take the HD out so basically your screwed and I've heard that 500GB you only can use around 380GB of it for game installs so its pathetic really......... :( M$