Xbox One Fail List

Bullet Jun 16, 2013

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

So E3 has been and gone and i have been pondering something. I was hoping that MS maybe would turn round and say that the Xbox One reveal was a hardcore joke.

I was kinda hoping that Xbox One was actually some sort of smoke screen to force Sony to play thier hand, reveal the PS4 and then BAM...

Microsoft come out and say " Fooled you " ....

I wanted MS to say, the Xbox one isnt really a fancy remote control for your TV.

I wanted MS to say that they were just kidding and you wont be charged if you want to lend a game....

Microsoft has truly lost sight not only of what a great gaming console is, but of what a gaming console is period!
    Whilst i appreciate that MS is a company and that they are in the business of making money, i dont understand how they can loose sight of what gamers really want. I can tell you right now what gamers really want... A PS4 !

The Xbox 360 is the console that pulled me away from Sony with the Xbox 360 and its Gears Of War exclusives , and now the Xbox One is the console that`s sending me right back to Sony.

This is my summary of the Xbox ONE AND WHY ITS A FAIL.

Xbox One Pros:

Intergrated battery pack in the controller.

Pulse triggers.

( As you may have noticed, the pros are not even the xbox one, they are the controller lol )

Xbox One Cons :

Secondhand game fees.

Forced to buy a kinect

Connect to live once every 24 hours mandatory

Kinect always listneing

$100 more than PS4

No Offline Play ( ok not strictly true, but may as well be )

Less powerful than the PS4.

No backwards compatibility.

No more Indie Games or XBLA

Only 5 GB of ram designated for games the other 3 GB are for System Operations.

If your account gets banned you loose all your games associated with that account.

This is just the things that spring to mind right away, there are more cons than pros thats for sure. As an avid Xbox fan im surely dissapointed that MS has decided to basically Fecal Leaking on their fan base.

They basically have said if you want to play Xbox 360 games then buy the new xbox 360....

MS are just taking the p*ss. Theres making money, and then theres outright greed.

I will see you guys on PS4 ......

2. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    25/47

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    PS4---1---xbox one---0

3. xpghax

xpghax Gold Section Mod/Uploader
    205/282

Console:
    Other
    Couldnt agree more,i've always been a m$/360 fan,but all the recent news on how they are basically saying tough Fecal Leaking to the millions of gamers,u look all over the net and not a single bad bit of press in relation to the ps4,yet every bit of xbox one news is bad.

4. IIEvolution85II

IIEvolution85II Gamerscore Wreckage :) Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    It's sonys year this year then ;)

5. tamsman

tamsman Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    What ever happened to we are for the gamers? Microfail has lost there minds and sold their souls to give us a spy box with tv. And we cant forget that they are also thinking of video DRM on how many are watching in the same room and if you have more than the DRM then you'll have to pay more just to watch. Microsoft will :fail:. And who wants to see how many of these new consoles suffer a failure within the first six months?