?

Is the XBLR Program worth your time and effort?

1. Signing up for XBLR is a waste of Photons emited from my LCD screen let alone my time.

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. I signed up a while back but I forgot about it Ten minutes later.

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. I frequent XBLR but only because they send me monthly statements of points earned.

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. The Xbox Live Rewards program has been good to me, I like to be rewarded for the money I spend.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I check my Rewards out every day, I can't believe the monkeys that moniter my accounts didn't notify

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Xbox Live Rewards Up and Running

DMand420 Aug 31, 2013

1. DMand420

DMand420 Member
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    For those of you who don't know or havn't noticed Xbox Live Rewards is up and running a day early ( I believe). With an all new Credit system with a Credit to Your Currancy ratio (at least in the US) of 1,000:1 So 10,000 Credits is equal to $10 US dollars. I'm glad they're back to business but I wish they would do away with Credits and Points all together as to not fool us into spending 25hrs on five different ( new to your account ) apps just to earn 1,000 Credits or $1.00 US. Don't get me wrong I'm all about free stuff but I don't feel inclined to spend my time and effort on such little reward. Though I will go about my business and do there little survey worth $0.25 cents for a couple minutes of my time and buy things when I feel the need to. Well tell me what you think of XBLR. Use the poll if you feel inclined to or just reply with your thoughts on the subject.
    Later DMand420

2. Menov

Menov 5.0 COBRA R 1993 Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I rarely do the surveys, but cash back on purchases, is the only reward I get ;) . Most of their goals is app based :ireful2: I would rather be gaming :gamer4:
    Thanks for the info :D

3. CoderElite

CoderElite The Boss Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox One
    its too much of a waste for me.. :lmfao:

4. sensi420

sensi420 Contributor TeamXPG
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Free money is always nice. But it will take a minute to get use to this new points system

[​IMG]