Xbox 720 Always On Not That Strict

Bullet Apr 26, 2013

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

As we all now know, Microsoft is gearing up to reveal the next Xbox on May 21st, but some details about the Next Xbox are already be out of the bag. Paul Thurrott ( Windows IT Pro senior technical analyst ) has today reported details about the new system, including release date, price, and a suggestion that the system's required Internet connectivity won't be that big of a deal.

Pual Thurrott detailed what he knows about the next Xbox, including a launch window (early November 13) along with price points. Repeating what he had said earlier this month, Thurrott described a two-tiered pricing plan, where customers could purchase the next Xbox for $500, or $300 with a two-year Xbox Live Gold subscription at a monthly price of $10.
    The writer also talked about the system's functionality, saying it will be based on the core version of Windows 8, include a Blu-ray drive, and as rumored, will require an Internet connection. However, Thurrott said the particulars of how Microsoft will implement that mean the requirement "isn't as Draconian as many seem to believe."
    Finally, Thurrott said Microsoft has backed off plans for a stripped-down, streaming entertainment-focused version of the hardware. Instead, it will release a new, less expensive iteration of the Xbox 360 this year.
    Thurrott has proven accurate with his Microsoft reporting in the past, most recently with the news that the system reveal event will take place May 21.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
  2. ma1achl

ma1achl Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Have any nocticed that they ant releasing info about gamesor of the 720 will operate or if the kunict will be in every box so people now that thay can video chat on skyp or an headset so we can talk on xbox live.

I want to now if the games are going to be any different not just biger because of the blue-ray its supot to have and heres a list of what I want to know of the new 720

1) Hard Drive size = what I thank it should have 3tb or 2tb and 1tb Hard Drive moduls

2) How the game are going to inmers the gamer = what I what in games The games have to have just not good game play and grahics but can tell a store that gets YOU THE GAMER WHATING FOR THE NEXT CUT SCEN OR CHAPTER OR GAME PLAY

3) ADDONS or known as DLC OR DOWN LOADED CONTET = CAMOS outfis relaey don't do much to the game the game are going to bigger and longer but there's limted Hard Drive Space for a DLC on an 250 or 500 GB HARD DRIVE

4) PREORDERS FOR NEXT GEN GAMES= 1 mission is Fecal Leaking compared to how many DLC come out after the game is released and more DLC for PRE ORDERS LIKE WEPONS, ARMOR, GUNS. MINSSIONS that are not short or just a place to frameXP or loot from andPRE ORDER STUFF THAT ARE LIMITED EDTION SHOULD NOT BE A DLC A FEW WORK OR MONTHS AFTER THE GAME IS RELESED THERE LIMITED FOR ARESON NOT JUST TO GO TO GAME STOP AND SAY " I'M GOING TO PRE ORDEREXAMPLE OF A GAME DOING THISIS NEED FOR SPEED HOT PROSUIT WITH LIMITED CAS RAGEING FOR NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED, UNDERGROUND 1,2 THEN THAY RELEAS THEM ON XBOX LIVE SO PEOPLE CAN BY THEM IF THEY DID NOT PRE ORDER THE GAME AHEADOF TIME. I STOODIN LINE FOR THE MIDNIGHT RELASE AND THEY PRETY MUCH SAID THE PEOPLE THAT PREORDERD THE GAME Flubber YOU NOW YOU CAN BUY THE LIMETID DCL ON XBOXLIVE MARKETPLACE AND BUY THE GAME FOR CHEAPER SCINS THE GAME HAS BEEN OUT FOR A WELL AH AHAH AH YOU JUST SPENT MORE MONEY ON FUCKN DLC TH R ON XBLM AND COULF GOT THE GAME CHEPER

5) How will the NEW XBOX WORK WITH THE OLDER XBOX360S OUT THERE = I don't want to have to make a new GAMERTAG FOR THE 720 AND WILL I still be able to play with friend on the 360 and 720 together or just friends on that game symtem and How will the transfer posces for TRANSFERING MY CONTET FORM THE 360 TO THE NEW AND BAD ASS 720. Will I lose every Achement I worked so hard for and all the stuff I but from there and my credit card is on that account how will they protect my stuff from HACKERS LIKE THE PS3

6) WE NEED MORE GAMES FOR THE XBOX 720 THEN THE 360S LIYBARE HAS, AND DONT FUCKN TAKE A GAME OFF THE FUCKEN BECUASE NOW I CAN'T EVEN BUY TOHUMAN AND XMEN ANY WHERE NOW. MORE games just for the 720 not for all NEXT GEN CONSLES JUST ON THE 720. AND FOR THE COOL IDEA OF MOTION CONTROLD GAMES/ KUNICT GAMES NEED IMPOVEMT FOR MORE HARD CORE GAMERS LIKE RPG, FPS AND THE REST OF GAME TYPS OUT HERE

7) WE NEED MORE RAGE OF GAME TYPS U CAN LOOKM UP ON THE WEB

8) HOW WILL THE 720'S CONTROLER BE DIFFERNT TO THE 360'S CONTROLER = RAZER'S NEW CONTROLER IS BADASS IT THE RAZER SABERTOOTH AND U CAN MAP ANY BUTON TO ANY OF THE 6 EXTRA BUTONS ON THERE AND YOU HAVE ANALOG STIK SICNATIVUTY CHAGEING AND TO PROGAMABLE MODES TO PICK FROM

3. Bu

Bullet Guest

We should slowly get more information after May 21st.
    <br>
    Once MS have thier big reveal out in the open, more information will be readily available about games etc.<br><br>

4. hassan5994

hassan5994 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    so far this system is a no-go for me nothing about it is making me want it at all id rather stick to the 360....but i guess i will see since all the info isnt out yet

5. xCyberCloudx

xCyberCloudx Newbie BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i hope its not depended on the internet, my internet is prone to...

OMGTHEINTERNETSDOWNWTF!!!!!!sindrom

6. Kudos2Kurn

Kudos2Kurn Kener
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ma1achl" data-time="1367003305">Have any nocticed that they ant releasing info about gamesor of the 720 will operate or if the kunict will be in every box so people now that thay can video chat on skyp or an headset so we can talk on xbox live.

I want to now if the games are going to be any different not just biger because of the blue-ray its supot to have and heres a list of what I want to know of the new 720

1) Hard Drive size = what I thank it should have 3tb or 2tb and 1tb Hard Drive moduls

2) How the game are going to inmers the gamer = what I what in games The games have to have just not good game play and grahics but can tell a store that gets YOU THE GAMER WHATING FOR THE NEXT CUT SCEN OR CHAPTER OR GAME PLAY

3) ADDONS or known as DLC OR DOWN LOADED CONTET = CAMOS outfis relaey don't do much to the game the game are going to bigger and longer but there's limted Hard Drive Space for a DLC on an 250 or 500 GB HARD DRIVE

4) PREORDERS FOR NEXT GEN GAMES= 1 mission is Fecal Leaking compared to how many DLC come out after the game is released and more DLC for PRE ORDERS LIKE WEPONS, ARMOR, GUNS. MINSSIONS that are not short or just a place to frameXP or loot from andPRE ORDER STUFF THAT ARE LIMITED EDTION SHOULD NOT BE A DLC A FEW WORK OR MONTHS AFTER THE GAME IS RELESED THERE LIMITED FOR ARESON NOT JUST TO GO TO GAME STOP AND SAY " I'M GOING TO PRE ORDEREXAMPLE OF A GAME DOING THISIS NEED FOR SPEED HOT PROSUIT WITH LIMITED CAS RAGEING FOR NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED, UNDERGROUND 1,2 THEN THAY RELEAS THEM ON XBOX LIVE SO PEOPLE CAN BY THEM IF THEY DID NOT PRE ORDER THE GAME AHEADOF TIME. I STOODIN LINE FOR THE MIDNIGHT RELASE AND THEY PRETY MUCH SAID THE PEOPLE THAT PREORDERD THE GAME Rainbow YOU NOW YOU CAN BUY THE LIMETID DCL ON XBOXLIVE MARKETPLACE AND BUY THE GAME FOR CHEAPER SCINS THE GAME HAS BEEN OUT FOR A WELL AH AHAH AH YOU JUST SPENT MORE MONEY ON FUCKN DLC TH R ON XBLM AND COULF GOT THE GAME CHEPER

5) How will the NEW XBOX WORK WITH THE OLDER XBOX360S OUT THERE = I don't want to have to make a new GAMERTAG FOR THE 720 AND WILL I still be able to play with friend on the 360 and 720 together or just friends on that game symtem and How will the transfer posces for TRANSFERING MY CONTET FORM THE 360 TO THE NEW AND BAD ASS 720. Will I lose every Achement I worked so hard for and all the stuff I but from there and my credit card is on that account how will they protect my stuff from HACKERS LIKE THE PS3

6) WE NEED MORE GAMES FOR THE XBOX 720 THEN THE 360S LIYBARE HAS, AND DONT FUCKN TAKE A GAME OFF THE FUCKEN BECUASE NOW I CAN'T EVEN BUY TOHUMAN AND XMEN ANY WHERE NOW. MORE games just for the 720 not for all NEXT GEN CONSLES JUST ON THE 720. AND FOR THE COOL IDEA OF MOTION CONTROLD GAMES/ KUNICT GAMES NEED IMPOVEMT FOR MORE HARD CORE GAMERS LIKE RPG, FPS AND THE REST OF GAME TYPS OUT HERE

7) WE NEED MORE RAGE OF GAME TYPS U CAN LOOKM UP ON THE WEB

8) HOW WILL THE 720'S CONTROLER BE DIFFERNT TO THE 360'S CONTROLER = RAZER'S NEW CONTROLER IS BADASS IT THE RAZER SABERTOOTH AND U CAN MAP ANY BUTON TO ANY OF THE 6 EXTRA BUTONS ON THERE AND YOU HAVE ANALOG STIK SICNATIVUTY CHAGEING AND TO PROGAMABLE MODES TO PICK FROM</blockquote>
    Dude I would've really got into your comment and read it all, but your poor spelling is really getting on my nerves. Information is great, but do it right. If you can't, post a link