WTF!! Players on watch list disappeared and coins

Sneakey Nov 11, 2013

1. Sn

Sneakey Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    I started yesterday afternoon with 338k. Now have 100 players in my trade pile worth around 100k. 11 at unassigned worth 10k and there are 8 players on the watch list worth 7k.Have a balance of 31k

So that's in total 148k?

Almost 200k is gone!

I had a Sneijder won on action and he was on the watch list with trade pile full. I turned on the autobidder and he is gone! Look at the pictures

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Da

DarthJaro Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    U didnt read my repay in topic "bug list autobidder" ???? I posted that issue and u wrote it is watchlist problem....iv warned about it !!

3. Sn

Sneakey Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    I know. I read it this morning but it was already too late then. But how does cards dissapear?
    Maybe i will call EA. In fut13 a Robben dissapeard and i called and a week later he was on my unassigned items.

4. Da

DarthJaro Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Dont know if it will help, last year Autobidder had the same problem, once the items were back after ea maitance but it was only once. i was trading consumables last year with it and lost almost 500k. as i didnt control it over night. If u know what is missing than u can try. Now my bidder bid on many cards and i didnt check what was in watchlist ( only the matter with the contract which iv wrote )

5. Sn

Sneakey Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Yes in my case it will be around 200 or 300 cards missing. Like 10 different players. I will call them in 15 mins and let you know what they said.
    And maybe Alex could look in to this if also occured last year because how can I ever trust this bidder again?

6. stopit33

stopit33 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    you cant winn with Alexandru Marius this from his web page
    • We will not refund any lost coins because of "bugs", the software is tested before release, and there will be no such bug, either case you do anything wrong.
    But what can you do about it if you comolaineabout this
    Any refund procedure opened on our purchase accounts will lead into a denial of refund and permanent license suspension

7. Sn

Sneakey Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Haha no bug! What is this then? lol

8. Da

DarthJaro Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    I'm not angry or have non issues to Alex - iv tested the program and found a bug - posted it and now waiting for the update to fix it, thats all. There is always a risk when u use such programs - and the biggest is acount ban from EA - so lost of couple thousend of coins is nothing especialy when i erned them back knowing the issue and taking more care about checking what the program does ;)

9. stopit33

stopit33 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yes but the bugs are so simple to pick up they never should get to the release stage of the programs.

10. Sn

Sneakey Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Because i think the autobidder was never tested properly. All the bugs are simple and would have been regonised as soon as the bidder started. And it's ok that a setting does not work or the buyer won't relist because the can be fixed easily but when almost 250 till 300 cards disappear then there is something really wrong and is not just a simple bug!

11. Sn

Sneakey Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3

12. AlexandruMarius

AlexandruMarius Gemini Autobuyer Creator BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    It's not a bug, its a delay. it occured last year too once there were too many cards. they will dissapear and appear back. its just a simple delay.

13. Sn

Sneakey Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    And how long is the delay Alex? 6 hours further and they are still not there.

14. stopit33

stopit33 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    How come i found the clock bug in 1 minute of me using autobidder, also the bidding bug (when it bids more then you set) this cost me coins and againe i found the bug within 1 minute of use Alex.

15. AlexandruMarius

0/47

Console:
    Other
    Last time i heard this, it took like 48 hours for the items to appear in webapp.

Didnt i fixed it and sent you a non released version of it as soon as you told me?

16. Sn

Sneakey Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    We will see it in 2 days then or EA has fixed it already. But find it kind of strange that a player is on the watchlist with 9 others and then suddenly he is gone. Strange kind of delay.
    When can we get that version with the fixed bugs Alex? Because i noticed the same bugs and told you on Skype right when the bidder was released.

17. stopit33

stopit33 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    yes you fixed the clock bug BUT not the bidding bug, i have to try to work out my own profit because your programing is costing me coins, you say in you TOS this cant happen but it does, so keep your end of the TOS. when will we get the update you promist, should have been yesterday.

18. AlexandruMarius

0/47

Console:
    Other