White Limited Edition Xbox One For Sale

Bullet Mar 24, 2014

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

A white limited edition Xbox One that was made for Microsoft staff members that took part in the consoles creation has appeared up for sale on Ebay for $2,699.95 Buy it now price.
    The console is certainly a rare one and the numbers will be pretty limited. Exactly how many were made has not been disclosed, but rest assured it wont be a lot. The console sports the words 'I Made This, Launch Team 2013' on both the console itself and the controller which is also white plus it also comes with another black controller which the seller says: "Also included is one of the black controllers. These are not available for retail sale, they were only given to the Xbox employees who worked on it."

The really funny part is that the Microsoft employee is selling the console as 'Used other' because they actually opened the console and tested to see that it was working! Nothing like having faith in your own product huh?

Here's the actual listing:
    I am listing this as new other because the box was opened, and the Xbox plugged in to make sure it was fully functional, tested but not used. New with opened packaging.

Everything is included, all cables, etc. Shipping and insurance will be free via Fedex. Lower 48 state US buyers only please. Thank you!

You can also check out the images that were posted with the ebay listing here.As always, let us know your thoughts below.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
  2. hansolo77

hansolo77 Member
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    The BOX was opened, not the CONSOLE. If I had the money, I would LOVE to buy this. It would be a real treasure to own something produced in such a limited quantity. I wouldn't use it either. I'd display it or something. Still; cool find.

3. CodMw3

CodMw3 Newbie BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have an Xbox one and I really enjoy using it but that looks really cool.

4. Wo

Wolfmaster5 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    The Xbox ONE White console was made for the workers of Mircrosoft, so in other words that is a lot of White Xbox ONE's going Microsoft workers new and old

5. xACHILLIESx

xACHILLIESx Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Fleetpaw" data-time="1395734683">
    <div>
    The Xbox ONE White console was made for the workers of Mircrosoft, so in other words that is a lot of White Xbox ONE's going Microsoft workers new and old
    </div>
    </blockquote>
    They were not given to every employee only the ones who worked on the xbox one exclusively and even than thats maybe 100 or so.

6. Mr

MrBox360 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    If i, or even if i have the money id NEVER buy this, its just a white shell with the same shitty innards.

Or its limited because it WORX hahaha

Microsoft is doomed, heil the new king

PC

P.S

I love my PS3 and Xbox 360, and WII, to me they still are the "Nextgen" the games are allmost as potent as Xboner and POS 4
    That was evolution, this Nextgen are just crap with a new label!