White Limited Edition Xbox One For Sale

Bullet Mar 24, 2014

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

A white limited edition Xbox One that was made for Microsoft staff members that took part in the consoles creation has appeared up for sale on Ebay for $2,699.95 Buy it now price.
    The console is certainly a rare one and the numbers will be pretty limited. Exactly how many were made has not been disclosed, but rest assured it wont be a lot. The console sports the words 'I Made This, Launch Team 2013' on both the console itself and the controller which is also white plus it also comes with another black controller which the seller says: "Also included is one of the black controllers. These are not available for retail sale, they were only given to the xbox employees who worked on it."

The really funny part is that the Microsoft employee is selling the console as 'Used other' becuase they actually opened the console and tested to see that it was working! Nothing like having faith in your own product huh?

Here's the actual listing:
    I am listing this as new other because the box was opened, and the Xbox plugged in to make sure it was fully functional, tested but not used. New with opened packaging.

Everything is included, all cables, etc. Shipping and insurance will be free via fedex. Lower 48 state US buyers only please. Thank you!

You can also check out the images that were posted with the ebay lisitng below. Click on the images to enlarge.

This post has been promoted to an article

Attached Files:

2. SirFiras47

SirFiras47 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    :wah:
    Is he even allowed to sell it ?

3. Bu

Bullet Guest

I would imagine so, they are gifts surely?

4. SirFiras47

SirFiras47 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    45/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I'm not entirely sure but I remember reading that these weren't allowed to be sold, anyways I don't see why this would cost that much, there will be xbones with way better paint job than just white

5. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    430/564

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    I have a Pokemon sticker on mine and its up for sale for 3k!! :p

6. dev

dev Troll XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox