What do i need to mod to use gamesaves

dizzybro Mar 1, 2014

1. di

dizzybro Newbie
    25/47

Sorry for the retarded question, What sort of mod do i need so i can use gamesaves etc? I don't have a 360 (just and xbox one) but looking to get a 360 and mod it, or atleast use gamesaves. Is it worth getting xk3y or is there something cheaper/easier.

Any help in the right direction would be appreciated cheers.

2. xACHILLIESx

xACHILLIESx Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    If your just planning on using gamesaves you just need an xbox 360 and a USB card thats all. Download Horizon and you can find tutorials. Here on this site as well. But watching vids is a bit easier. They also have the 360 Revolution above and you can use gamesaves through there as well. As for the xbox one there is no way to mod your game saves yet.

3. di

dizzybro Newbie
    0/47

Thanks for the reply, Wel that's easy done and will help boost up some gamerscore ;o What about say hosting a modded cod ghost lobby what kind of console mods do you need for that? And if i was to mod/buy a mod whats the best way to go? I know there is xk3y to play backups from external hdd, and jtag is offline only, so i don't know what way to go, or if you can just flash custom firmware? Help me make my choice lol Thanks again guys ;)

4. Bu

Bullet Guest

Gamesave or use modded gamesaves:

You will need either a mod tool designed for modding your own gamesaves or you could mod your own saves using a hex editor.
    If you use a pre modded save or a save that will unlock achievements etc, then all you will need is a resigner which you can find in 360Revolution or use a standalone resigner.

To host modded lobbies etc you will need a Jtag or RGH console. There are people on this site that are trusted and can hook you up with a modified console if that is the way you choose to go.

5. di

dizzybro Newbie
    0/47

Sounds like fun, I like new toys to mess around with.I'll try hunt down a xbox with JTAG thanks for your help!: )

If the trusted members could leave a post here, I'll be happy to do buisness :D