Welcome RapidXboxLive to XPGamesaves

ADDZ Jun 24, 2013

1. AD

ADDZ Guest

RapidXboxLive is the number-one spot to get your gaming subscriptions and points. We use the UK’s leading payment Sage Pay, to ensure that the whole process is safe and secure. Our unique delivery service allows us to deliver our codes FAST to your Rapidxboxlive account. The delivery process usually takes no longer than 5 minutes. All you need to do is create an account with us and your away.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Welcome RapidXboxLive to XPGamesaves

XPGamesaves would like to welcome RapidXboxLive as we unite to bring a great service to our members

[​IMG]
    [md5]Bm2qT0SM-E8[/md5]​

About RapidXboxLive:

RapidXboxLive is the number-one spot to get your gaming subscriptions and points. We use the UK’s leading payment Sage Pay, to ensure that the whole process is safe and secure. Our unique delivery service allows us to deliver our codes FAST to your Rapidxboxlive account. The delivery process usually takes no longer than 5 minutes. All you need to do is create an account with us and your away.

Our storefront is open 24/7, 365 days a year. Customer support representatives are available from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM GMT. Our goal is to provide you with some of the best prices on the net whilst ensuring that every order is completed with minimum fuss. We boast over 19k feedback on eBay. We have complete thousands of successful transactions every single month.

We have a unique delivery system in which we use to ensure your codes are sent fast. Our service is a pay as you go service. You will not need to log any financial information with us. Simply create an account, sign in, and pay using your credit card or visa debit card. This is not a contract service and you will only be billed for your chosen products.

FAQ

Are your codes legitimate?

Our codes are 100% authentic, original, and secure. We are an authentic Xbox Live reseller, a top-rated eBay seller in which our account has over 19000 positive feedback. We have been in the Xbox Live business for some time now and have yet to receive claims of a code being fraudulent.

Can I purchase without having an RXL account?

No, you will need to set up an RXL account to purchase from us.

Why do I need to add a shipping address if this is a digital product?

This is needed for security and verification purposes.

How will my code be sent?

Your code will be available for download as a downloadable file in one of the following formats. jpg, jpeg, gif, png, txt

Where can I find my code?

Your code will appear in the download section of your account interface.

How quickly will I receive my code?

Codes are usually sent instantly. However some orders can be delayed up to 24 hours as further verification may be needed. The average dispatch time for confirmed accounts is within the hour. Unconfirmed accounts may take 2-3 hours.

I have not received my code. What happens now?

Please check the download section of your RXL account interface. If you are not able to locate your order, please contact us and we can resend your code.

My code is showing “invalid”. What do I do?

Please contact us with the order id to hand. We can check it over with Microsoft. We do not send free codes to replace invalid codes; any code shown “invalid” can usually be resolved easily.

My code is showing “redeemed”. What do I do?

If this happens, try redeeming your code online via a PC. Sometimes problems with Microsoft’s servers cause codes to show as “redeemed”. If the problem persists, turn off your Xbox and reset your internet connection. Occasionally codes redeem without crediting the account immediately. Give your account time to refresh and show its true credit.

If the problem persists, please contact us.

PSN Support

If your PS3 is showing an error message whilst attempting to redeem a PSN Network card. Quite often the PSN server does not recognise PSN Network cards at first attempt on the PS3 consoles. This minor glitch can easily be resolved by contacting the PS3 customer support line.

Official Links

RapidXboxLive: https://www.rapidxboxlive.com/
    RapidXboxLive FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/Rapidxboxlive

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 24, 2013
  2. AD

ADDZ Guest

Say hi here:<a href="http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/76480-rapidxboxlive-join-forces-with-xpg-epic">http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/76480-rapidxboxlive-join-forces-with-xpg-epic</a>