Wasabi 360 Setup...

failurbydesign Oct 9, 2013

1. fa

failurbydesign Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I got a wasbai 360 for my Phat console. I had also recenlty bought a new drive that was flashed with LT 3.0 to replace my old drive. I had sent the old drive to the seller (eBay) to ectract my key, which he provided for me. So today as im trying to get the wasabi setup i followed this tutorial to create my own key.in file, but the problem is i'm not to sure which firmware to select, is there an easy way to tell based on my code, or must i try all the BenQ firmwares untill i get it right?

Also im unable to get the firmware to update, but this could this be that my key.bin is wrong?

Thanks in advanced!

2. jayt180703

jayt180703 i think ive broke it
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    a fully updated vad6038 drive should have firmware VAD6038 04421C LT.3.0 so load that .

and if you think you have the wrong key have you had the drive back of the guy from ebay if so put it in youre 360 and see if it still boots a game if so then its the right key .

as for wasabi setup ive never done one so i really cant help you there sorry .

and you really could have extracted the benq key yourself using junglefalsher providing you have a pc with a compatible sata port there are many guides on this site to show you the way .

good luck .

3. fa

failurbydesign Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah my drive works flawlessly! I think I was using the wrong firmware from JF. As for my computer I'm using an iMac with Windows xp on a bootcamp ssd. So I don't think I can use JF with that.

I'll try that firmware today and let you know! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

4. fa

failurbydesign Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Okay so I finally got it to update and see the drive, but the issue I'm having now is once I select a game to play and eject so it loads, it attempts to start then goes straight back to the dashboard. I was able to take a pic of the drive with the firmware that it came with, I did however use what you recommended. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk