Warframe coming to ps4

Sickmods Jun 5, 2013

1. Sickmods

Sickmods Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Digital Extremes has announced that it will be releasing its multiplayer co-op third-person shooter Warframe on the PS4 as a launch title.

According to an IGN report , the game will still retain its free-to-play microtransaction model like the original PC version. The PS4 version will use all the features of the DualShock 4 controller, including its touchpad. Further details on this have yet to be confirmed.

The game's creative director, Steve Sinclair, said that working with Sony was "attractive" for the company because developers would still retain control rights to their game. "Sony has been incredibly supportive and available [for indie developers], and [PlayStation 4], in my opinion, is incredible to develop for. It is awesome, and I don’t want to speak disparagingly about any existing or prior platforms, but we showed Warframe for the first time to our entire studio, and everyone had their jaws on the floor, how 1080p, silky smooth, and beautiful it was. So I’m really, really enjoying working on the machine."

Looks pretty sick

Source - Gamespot