Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Warface Xbox 360 Beta goes Free to all Gold Users

Rocky Mar 26, 2014

1. Ro

Rocky Guest

The Warface Xbox 360 beta has been thrown open to all Xbox Gold subscribers - you can download it right now, free of charge, from the Xbox Live Marketplace. What's in store? Guns! More guns! Chokepoints! Death! Quick, queue it up before Great Aunt Guinevere takes umbrage.

The open beta includes three adversarial modes for deployment on several maps, plus two co-op maps that support a number of mission types and difficulties. You can expect "a constant flow of new content, settings and modes that will keep the players entertained and wanting more. Furthermore, daily new missions built for beginners and experts alike ensure that Warface remains challenging and fun."

I played the closed beta in February, and came away not terribly impressed. In brief: Warface is a cookie-cutter contemporary military headshot-fest with optional microtransactions for weapons, accessories and gadgets. It's not the worst shooter I've played, but at the time of writing, it's a long way from being genuinely noteworthy.

Crytek wants grousing, good-for-nothing critics like myself to get in touch. "Warface is built on the players' feedback, so feel encouraged to send any feedback or constructive thoughts to feedbackwf360@crytek.com; the Warface team aims to incorporate whatever possible and bring forth the best free-to-play experience possible."

Source - OXM

2. XPG Darkside

XPG Darkside Eating cake.... Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Eating cake.
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Sweet ;) my mate will be happy he never got a code for this lol

3. fl

flo12345678910 Newbie
    0/47

Thread Status: