Wanted - Diablo 3 Xbox Save

CagedData Sep 11, 2013

1. Ca

CagedData Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey everyone.

Just wanted to drop in and see what saves I could find. Mainly I'm looking for some crazy storage saves that have tons of legendary items of all levels. Haven't been able to find any bank accounts yet. And all the "Modded" saves out there are just modded stats. Not really what I'm looking for.

Would preferably like to get my 60's geared before working on anything else but if someone has a few saves with good gear on them, toss em my way and when I get enough built up I'll make a save to share with everyone.

Also, if you have any rare/legendary "Plans" please do send those over as I am trying to put together a save with all weapon/armor plans as well.

Anyways, thanks in advance for anyone that helps out with the project.

2. BloodyVanish

BloodyVanish BloodyVanish
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i have a save with lots of plans on it i am all so after a bank save with sets and legendary weapons from start to 60 or just from 60 up as we can all need a little help :)

3. Ca

CagedData Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Are the plans you have in the item form or are you talking about the ones you have already learned?

4. GrimsReaper

GrimsReaper Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Here is an account.dat file. If you switch these it will give you paragon 100, loads of the best gems, tons of lvl 60 legendarys, plans, just alot of stuff. One thing though you might want to use this on a dummy account cos if you switch this over your current account.dat file all the stuff in your stash will be overwritten. Also I did not make this, Im just sharing it hoping it will help you out.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?kxmobibeccogkkl

5. formerheadshot

formerheadshot Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox